{wrxrex Gallery}>>>updated 08-03-06

• Thread starter wrxrex
  • 219 comments
omg! your first pic? that's an awesome pic man!

i wish i had a flashdrive so i could share mine.. did you use photoshop on that?

more power dude and cook up more great pics...i'm expecting more great pics from you..

cheers!:sly:

R32mania
omg! your first pic? that's an awesome pic man!

i wish i had a flashdrive so i could share mine.. did you use photoshop on that?

more power dude and cook up more great pics...i'm expecting more great pics from you..

cheers!:sly:
yeah thanks is one of my favorites that ive taken. Nope i dont photoshop any of my photos

wrxrex
yeah thanks is one of my favorites that ive taken. Nope i dont photoshop any of my photos

ah i see..that's nice because the picture came out pretty nice and sharp..
the impreza could use a little focus but heck,thats just me..:sly:

Very impressive start mate! Your images are nice bright and clean, and free from jaggies - You must of done your homework! :sly: Great updates so far, keep 'em coming mate! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to check out my gallery, and leave comments. 👍

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII GSR '04​

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III GSR '95​

Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83​

COMING SOON!!!​

SSVelle
Very nice job on your Toyata 7.:) You're doing nice for just begining (thats what you said right?)
yeah thats what i said....but i have taken alot of pictures in the past its only now that im putting them on here i have had a look around on this forum and gotten some tips and so on.....thanks 4 ur comments though much appreciated

You have some great first pics, but lay off the beackfire ones a little, they are all too common here, so unless they look really good, then they arn't very impressive.

Nice pic with the blimp. Its always fun to find some strange thing in a track and get the car in with it.:dopey:

How long have you been taking pics before you started posting them? I used to suck at it, then I tried again months later and after an art class and I dont suck..yay:D

Check out my starting gallery if you want...its further down in the forum about american cars...

SSVelle
Nice pic with the blimp. Its always fun to find some strange thing in a track and get the car in with it.:dopey:

How long have you been taking pics before you started posting them? I used to suck at it, then I tried again months later and after an art class and I dont suck..yay:D

Check out my starting gallery if you want...its further down in the forum about american cars...
ive been playin around with photos since ive had the game which was when it first came out in australia and only decided now 2 post pictures becuase i had the software that made this possible

Really nice gallery you have :)
some very good pics love the first M5 pic very much 👍

feel free to check out my gallery

img0002240x3202bu.jpg

i like this pic...just like the toyota 7...others may find these pics common,but it really fits my taste well..

keep it up man..👍

i swear,when i get my hands on a flash drive i'll create a gallery just like this..💡

Back