Transmission Mount
Motor Mounts
Endlinks
STi VF-39 Turbo or VF-34
STi Pinks or comparable 565cc-650cc injectors
Brake Cal & Rotor upgrade
STi Hood Scoop w/Splitter

2009 Subaru Legacy GT 2.5 Limited
Currently stock other then minor tuning adjustments.

2019 Subaru Ascent
Currently stock. Considering a lift and offroad tires.......

8666905346_9ff966bac7_o.jpg

If you liked any of my photos you can find many more here.
TheScoobyWagon
[
Hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:
Lovely Teardrop you have there; I've always had a soft spot for the WRX in hatch form.

Also nice seeing them in their natural habitat...hehehe 👍

Thanks for the positive comments yeah I play pretty hard out there broke a few struts blown a few turbos but it's all part of the fun. The legacy is getting a new turbo got it sitting in my room amr cxr500

Invidia is a common find on tuners. I thought about the 3000 for my Si at one point but that all went out the window when I got my subaru, now my exhaust will be "stock" for a while.

Nice stuff here though, looking forward to audio after install.

Beautiful car you have there! I have a soft spot for Legacies, I admit (not the new ones, though, too mainstream). Good to see that you're willing to have fun and get dirty!

Yeah I use the cars for what they were designed to do. You can always wash it, which I like doing anyway. Excuse to spend a little quality time with the whips.

Yeah invidia was a easy choice makes subarus sound like they are suppose to.

Last edited:
WrxScooby
Yeah I use the cars for what they were designed to do. You can always wash it, which I like doing anyway. Excuse to spend a little quality time with the whips.

Yeah invidia was a easy choice makes subarus sound like yet are suppose to.

Vid of exhaust please. :P

Then this won't help :P still haven't made a video raining all day and my neighborhood is too quiet so I have to find a good place haha

b52eaf35.jpg

WrxScooby
Then this won't help :P still haven't made a video raining all day and my neighborhood is too quiet so I have to find a good place haha

Neighborhood is perfect, just not your street lol.

Very nice Scoobies! I've always taken a shine to the WRX estate. Can't wait to see the video! 👍

Damn totally spaced, life stuff came up. I'll get one made this week some time was gonna try and make it more of a video with a rev up, then drive away, fly by, and a little in car.

Sorry for the delay everyone dropping the ball.

Damn totally spaced, life stuff came up. I'll get one made this week some time was gonna try and make it more of a video with a rev up, then drive away, fly by, and a little in car.

Sorry for the delay everyone dropping the ball.

:D

No worries.... I used to try and make productions....but life is becoming too short and my free time is even less. I just throw up raw clips now or nothing gets shared. :lol:

Would love to see/hear it when you get it done! 👍

Start off with a little news I just picked up a new toy this weekend. JDM Version 8 Twinscroll IHI VF-37 thrust bearing turbo, with TS headers, and a custom uppipe.

Video is uploading now.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back