~WrxScooby's Subies~ NEW Subaru Ascent

• Thread starter WrxScooby
  • 329 comments
Well nothing big to report. Got a new shift knob took some pics.

And for those of you who all remember back awhile I was giving the chance to design a rally car, well its finally done and applied to the car. I personally havent even seen it in person all I got was a few iPhone pics so once I get my chance I will be taken real pictures. Peace.

^ Nice and nice shots I haven't seen in the thread before...
Yeah I want to see the outcome of your design on the car 👍

The wrap was done in Oregon so I personally have not had a chance to see the car up in person so as soon as I can I will be doing a shoot most likely wont be until the next Rally in May.

The design

The Print

The Placement

The Race (Car debut at the Oregon Trail Rally today and tomorrow)

@Ibonibo

Very nice indeed. Must feel good to see your design on their car. :)
Its defiantly a crazy feeling I was stressed out all weekend haha, I just hope everyone liked it. Its been a up and down project and to finally see it complete and alive was pretty awesome.

The last stages of racing went down yesterday, it looks like we took 2nd in class(SP) and 10th overall.

Finally after years and years of wanting to do this upgrade I pulled the trigger. :) Picked up some BC Racing BR Series coilovers and 22mm Whiteline front and rear lower swaybars. The difference is night and day, completely different car took all the "Wagon" feel out of it. Feels totally planted through corners with minimal roll, I have the dampeners set to 2 click stiffer from middle and I'm considering a little more.

Can't wait to get out and do a proper shoot before the winter wheels need to go back on.

First a little snap of whats going on, always fun checking out the toys.

BC Racing BR Series Coilovers

Whiteline 22mm front and rear lower sway bars

Install and Stock Vs Upgrade.

16mm vs 22mm

Phone pic after alignment, better ones to come.

Front

Rear required a little buzz work.

Couple more phone pics

Have you thought of changing the rear lights to these :P?

maxresdefault.jpg

I run the same coilovers on my car. The ride IMO is great, but the warranty and support is even better. What spring rates did you go with?

Currently I have them at 2 clicks stiffer from middle and may go for more but I'm pretty satisfied for now, if anything I want to go maybe 1/2in lower up front. So far they have been great though I knew a few people who had nothing but good to say about them and tied with the new sways it's a different car.

How long have you had yours on?

Back