[WTB] PS1 Resident Evil 1, 2, Nemesis

United States
Gaithersburg/MD
landseaair
I'm looking for good copies of the original 3 Resident Evil games (Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil Nemesis), especially the 2 disc resident Evil 2, for the original Playstation (I'll be using it on my PS3)

sometimes these games can be found for way-too-high prices online and I am looking to avoid that, thanks in advance for any help offered :)

EDIT: I imagine it would have to be a north American copy of the game as well

none in my area last I checked, I hesitate to trust someone long distance because there are so many ways to get scammed

nope no love, I've been thinking of getting a game cube so I could play the old games but it's not really worth it

Well, that too. My nephew has a Gamecube and I had RE2 but I sold it because I had to pay some bills, I don't regret it but if your going for a Gamecube. Go for the remakes of 1, its very worth it.

if anything I might buy a Wii when the money is there (likely never) but if I'm buying anything older than current gen it's going to be an N64

Well, if you do get the Wii. Find the Resident Evil Remake and a dark place to play it in...freakin Crimson Zombies..

Well, if you do get the Wii. Find the Resident Evil Remake and a dark place to play it in...freakin Crimson Zombies..

yeah I know, thats why I'm looking for the darn things!! but they are too good to let go!

yeah I had seen those and was trying to avoid spending that much considering that the average used game goes for about $4 at game crazy... Though I'm beginning to think it might be worth the money

thanks for posting that though 👍

yeah I had seen those and was trying to avoid spending that much considering that the average used game goes for about $4 at game crazy... Though I'm beginning to think it might be worth the money

thanks for posting that though 👍

No problem, back when these games were out there was more than an abundant supply, so If you hold out one will show up on ebay or something, but since RE was so popular, the prices may be a bit higher because people love to get as much as they can out of something.

As noted earlier, I have RE2, the two disc game. I would have no issues with parting with it.

Let me check it out tonight to make sure it works and then I will let you know and we can work something out.

::jumps up and down like a schoolgirl::
And because my wife decided thie is house cleaning week I didn't have a chance to check it out. I'll try tonight, but depending on how much cleaning she wants done it may not happen until this weekend.

OK, popped both discs into the PS3 and they work. I did not actually check more than to just see that it would start a new game, as I didn't have a few hours to play through it all.

Small note: I had forgotten that I bought it used. When I got the game the instruction manual was just a black and white photocopy. Otherwise everything is good.

so now that I have beat the crap out of every Zombie in RE2 (within reason) does anyone have a copy of RE1 (especially directors cut) or RE nemesis for ps1

Back