WTCR FINISH - CONGRATULATION FOR CPT_DISASTER FOR WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!!!

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 249 comments
Please remove me off the entry list as I'm just not fast enough to compete here, I didn't sign up just to fill the numbers and be at the back.

Thanks to all that show up, that was really a good racing:cheers:, best round sow far IMO:tup:, If you want to report, discuss an incident, just let me know. From my site sorry for the first lap at race 2 and @megg230 sorry for the bump at lap 9.

I had some major oversteer on the brakes into the cutting. It feels like an improvement.

The RCZ felt really good around there but I expect it was mainly my lack of ballast tonight.

I had some major oversteer on the brakes into the cutting. It feels like an improvement.

The RCZ felt really good around there but I expect it was mainly my lack of ballast tonight.

I crashed there a couple of times in practice, I knocked the BB back to 4 from 5 which helped a bit. There feels like a definite change in tyre wear, the FF cars will dominate in FIA with sensible tyre wear. You had really good pace mate, all those laps must have helped!

Sorry to anyone I bumped, I forgot to save the replay, but pretty sure I bumped Megg in race 1, and Ares in race 2, I think I hit tiger on the 1st lap of race 3, happy to stand by any stewards decisions.

QUALIFICATION - Cpt_Disaster - 1 pt.

RACE 1
1. Cpt_Disaster - 27 pts,
2. Ares85 - 20 pts,
3. megg230 - 17 pts,
4. Lazybike - 14 pts,
5. 38737 - 12 pts,
6. Si_berian_tiger - 10 pts,
7. Duker_86 - 8 pts,

Fastest lap - Cpt_Disaster - 1 pt.

RACE 2
1. Cpt_Disaster - 25 pts,
2. BigJimmy - 18 pts,
3. megg230 - 15 pts,
4. Ares85 - 12 pts,
5. Lazybike - 10 pts,
6. Duker_86 - 8 pts,
7. Epic_apri - 6 pts,
8. si_berian_tiger - 4 pts,
9. Jim38737 - DNF

Fastest lap - BigJimmy - 1 pt,

RACE 3
1. BigJimmy - 30 pts,
2. Lazybike - 23 pts,
3. megg230 - 19 pts,
4. Cpt_Disaster - 16 pts,
5. Ares85 - 13 pts,
6. Duker_86 - 10 pts,
7. Epic_apri - 7 pts,
8. si_berian_tiger - 4 pts.

Fastest lap - BigJimmy - 1 pt

wtcr round 3.jpg

BALLAST PENALTY FOR ROUND NR 4

Cpt_Disaster - 5% - 1316 kg
Lazybike - 4% - 1310 kg
megg230 - 3% - 1291 kg
Ares85 - 2% - 1287 kg
si_berian_tiger - 1% - 1271 kg

Ballast penalty is mandatory for the entire next round.

The update took ages, so I only just made it in time to do one qualifying lap. Didn't have time to get used to the updated physics model or tune the car.

Last edited:
I gave up trying to tune, all it seemed to do was make the car harder to control, I may give it another try for the next round. Better luck next time mate.

Back