X-box -vs- Ps2

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Avenger803, Sep 20, 2001.

1. Avenger803

Avenger803

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL DOMINATE THE GAME CONSOLE INDUSTRY? X-BOX HAS MICROSOFT AS DEVELOPERS AND WITH ALMIGHTY BILLIONAIRE BILL GATES BACKING IT UP IT HAS TO GIVE SONY A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY. BUT PS2 HAS SONY ON ITS BACK AND PLAYSTATION ALONE MAKES UP 70% OF THE GAME CONSOLES OWNED BY AMERICANS AND THATS NOT INCLUDING PS2. ITS A STIFF COMPETITION. WHO WILL WIN? :confused:

2. CrackHoor

CrackHoor

Whoever puts out the best games will win. The more good ones, the better...

3. Simon Tibbett

Simon Tibbett

I dont own one(yet) but the PS2 will kill any system to come out! Xbox does not have all those sweet racing games such as the PS2 and hey, who can beat GT3 and World Sports Cars when it comes out???!!!!!:www.lemansspeed.20fr.com :cool: :D

4. Tom M

Tom M

Whoever has Squaresoft gets my Dollar. And to a smaller Extent, Namco.

5. Magic069

Magic069

I agree w/ tom and crack... :D Playstation has all the games, meaning a wide range of games....

Plus a huge point i have been saying since the begining, Playstation will always have the market cause they were the first to start the reusable game. Every game from ps1 can be played on ps2. No one wants to go and buy new games everytime they buy a new system.

Playstation will win only cause it came first, everyone else will be looked on by americans as "copy cats" :cool: