x-port or shark port?

It depends on where U are, or more specifically which version of PS2 U have. Sharkport is for NTSC (USA), Xport is for Pal (Europe/Austailia).

ok i live in usa and thats where i bought mine at but on the sharkport web sight it says it will work with any ps2 game except gta3 and thats what i hear all of u guys saying you use it on. and i am really confused

I've only used it on GT3. I can't say from personal experience, but it is my understanding that if U use it for GTA3 it can corrupt all your saves, or your mem card. I would assume that if U have GTA3 on your mem card, U can still use a sharkport, as long as U don't use it to backup your GTA3 game.

Could be the cables or connections, but this problem is usually caused by the drivers being installed incorrectly. If U go to gameshark.com and read the FAQ for sharkport, it says how to install them manually.

Yeah mine did that one..

Before starting the playstation plug the wire before starting the console oh and plug it in the first slot on the console and it sould work that is what i did and from now on it works

Yeah, I tried plugging it in like that. I may try installing it more correctly, I am using XP and it says an error when I try installing it or finding the right drive to put it in or something like that. :mad:

Back