Xbox 360 worth it for Forza 4, Horizon 1 and PGR 4

• Thread starter Tristan H
  • 3 comments
Australia
Australia
I'm considering getting an Xbox 360 just for playing single player Forza 4, Horizon 1 and PGR 4. Do you think it is worth it?

I do have a PS2, PS3 and PS4 with Logitech wheels, but I'm tempted to get a 360 just for the racing exclusives.

Absolutely yes. And why not add Dirt 2/3 & Race Driver Grid & Grid Autosport to those you have listed. You will have hundreds of hours of fun for pennies.

Absolutely yes. And why not add Dirt 2/3 & Race Driver Grid & Grid Autosport to those you have listed. You will have hundreds of hours of fun for pennies.
Thanks for the reply.

I do already have Dirt 2 & 3, Race Driver Grid and Grid Autosport on the PS3 which I play with a wheel. I even find Race Driver Grid playable on a wheel with very low FFB settings.

I understand that the Codies games are slightly better on the 360 than the PS3, due to the 360 being easier to develop games for. Do you think the difference is significant enough to make them worth buying again?

Thanks for the reply.

I do already have Dirt 2 & 3, Race Driver Grid and Grid Autosport on the PS3 which I play with a wheel. I even find Race Driver Grid playable on a wheel with very low FFB settings.

I understand that the Codies games are slightly better on the 360 than the PS3, due to the 360 being easier to develop games for. Do you think the difference is significant enough to make them worth buying again?

I wouldn't know the answer to that question as I only have them for the 360. Perhaps not ? Still worth picking up a 360 though for the others you mentioned, they are all great. Just make sure you play PGR4 from the disc, don't install it as it suffers from a sound glitch issue otherwise, (never got fixed due to the Activision acquisition).

I have fond memories of PGR4, it's so good.

Back