Xbox360 Launch line-up revealed !

• Thread starter Max_DC
  • 68 comments

How many games will you buy at launch ? Post which ones !

• None, because I won't buy a Xbox360, at least not at launch...

Votes: 24 50.0%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 9 18.8%

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
Germany
Germany
Wangan01
Wangan01
OXM reported that 13 titles will be available for Xbox 360 in US by the end of this year:

# Call of Duty II (Activision)
# Condemned (Sega)
# Full Auto (Sega)
# Kameo: Element of Power (Rare)
# Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
# Perfect Dark Zero (Rare)
# Project Gotham Racing 3 (Bizarre Creations)
# Quake IV (Raven)
# The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Bethesda)
# The Godfather (EA)
# The Outfit (THQ)
# Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 (EA)
# Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 3 (Ubisoft)

So these games will be availibe at lauch or short time after.... How many will you get and which ones ?

Probably 3... Tiger Wood's, PGR3 & Perfect Dark... There are other great games in that list, but since my time is limited they will have to wait a few weeks...

# Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 (EA)

no doubt il be getting these

# Full Auto (Sega)
# The Godfather (EA)

I'd like to get those only if I got the money at the time its released.

Probably the only reason I'll buy XBox360 at launch is if it is required to register a new XBox online 'gamertag' thing-a-majig. If my current one transfers then I'll just keep my account and get a "360" when the mood strikes me.

PGR3 and Madden 06, even though it isn't there... which it should be... Madden usually comes out in August. Anyone know why it isn't launching?

Anyways, PGR3 and then Madden shortly after

iceburns288
PGR3 and Madden 06, even though it isn't there... which it should be... Madden usually comes out in August. Anyone know why it isn't launching?

Anyways, PGR3 and then Madden shortly after

A lot of those games probably won't launch. I don't think that Quake IV is going to launch, but I think we'll see it before 06.

As for madden, it's probably because they are busy working on the current gen systems, with the next gen getting a makeover, but not as much focus. The market share is still in the current gen, and probably will be throughout the end of the year, in fact probably until around 4th Quarter of 06, current gen consoles will still be the "leaders".

But I think that's the only reason we aren't seeing a madden on X360 at launch, it's just getting a big makeover, so it'll take a little longer, nothing major.

Considering PD:Zero was supposed to be an XBox game, I bet the graphics won't be nearly as good as other XB360 games. I'm sure most, or at least some of the game was designed for the XB and they just converted it for the XB360.

From what I've read, PD zero is meant to looking gob smacking.

Anyway, I'll get PGR3, Eldar scrolls oblivion (lets be honest, my pc aint running THAT), and call of duty 2 if my pc aint up to the task.

# Call of Duty II (Activision)
# Condemned (Sega)
# Perfect Dark Zero (Rare)
# Quake IV (Raven)
# Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 3 (Ubisoft)

All shall be mine! :D

The only game that I saw that I was interrested in was "PREY". I have never seen any First person shooter even come close to how sick that game looks!!
Regardless I dont plan on buying the xbox360 for a very long time. Just doesnt interrest me at all right now.

code_kev
From what I've read, PD zero is meant to looking gob smacking.

Anyway, I'll get PGR3, Eldar scrolls oblivion (lets be honest, my pc aint running THAT), and call of duty 2 if my pc aint up to the task.

Why even bother with PC games :P They suxors teh donkey teste's.

Perfect Dark on the N64 is one of my favourite ever games.

I can't wait to see what the new one looks like.

Reviving...

Giancarlo: I recently watched the trailer for Gears of War (amazing) and at the end it said is comes out "Emergence Day 2006," whatever that means.

I'm not surprised to see Test Drive not up there.

Them guys haven't update in months.
How long does it take to map an island anyways?

Anyways (2), PGR3 most likely for me followed by Most Wanted.

Ah , sooo many are buying PGR3 at launch. But I don't think it'll be that much better than PGR2. I don't know if you've seen the 3d McLaren screenshot at the official bizzare site , but the car model doesn't look any better than GT4 car models. I'd say BS game.

Nizar1980
Ah , sooo many are buying PGR3 at launch. But I don't think it'll be that much better than PGR2. I don't know if you've seen the 3d McLaren screenshot at the official bizzare site , but the car model doesn't look any better than GT4 car models. I'd say BS game.
Maybe compared to Photomode if anything, but not actual gameplay.

McLaren F1GTR
Maybe compared to Photomode if anything, but not actual gameplay.

No , even in the normal replays , GT4 looks better than PGR3's videos , and they're supposed to be 80.000 polygons cars VS 4000 polygons ones? It's clear that developpers talents surpass hardware capacities.

Oh that?
That's just a different case of graphics.

GT4 goes for the real world look. PGR3 went for a more arcadey flashy look in their graphics.

No , even in the normal replays , GT4 looks better than PGR3's videos , and they're supposed to be 80.000 polygons cars VS 4000 polygons ones? It's clear that developpers talents surpass hardware capacities.

I suggest a trip down to your local optitions, your specs aren't working. You need binoculars.

McLaren F1GTR
Oh that?
That's just a different case of graphics.

GT4 goes for the real world look. PGR3 went for a more arcadey flashy look in their graphics.

Yeah , that's exactly the case 👍 👍 What a huge waste of the 360 graphic power !!

code_kev
I suggest a trip down to your local optitions, your specs aren't working. You need binoculars.

Just did , and scored a perfect 40/40. :)
For you dude , I suggest a brain check , and then a second brain check if the first checks out ok :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Perhaps ,being an MS Xbugz fanboi makes you unable to tell the difference between a realistic looking game and a flashy crappy one :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't forget to add Test Drive Unlimited.

Release dates report of 11/15/05 to 12/01/05.
PS3 has one for 4/30/06. :nervous:

Yeah , it looks promising. Indeed , the Lamborghini back shot looks really very detailed unlike the PGR3 version. Let's wait & see if it lives up to the next-gen standards.

Just did , and scored a perfect 40/40.
For you dude , I suggest a brain check , and then a second brain check if the first checks out ok
Perhaps ,being an MS Xbugz fanboi makes you unable to tell the difference between a realistic looking game and a flashy crappy one

You are indeed a comic genius. Oh ha...ha...
A brain check, oh touche :P

http://projectgothamracing3.com/gamefeatures/empty_channel/Corvette_black_1_ss.htm

Yes, Gt4 looks better...

So I'm a fanboy because I think a game on then xbox360, a machine with about a gazillion times more power then a ps2, looks better?

Latest Posts

Back