XBOX360 Modding

• Thread starter NSR500
  • 17 comments
I mod my 360, becasue the long waiting time for TDU.
I colored the box in original Lamborghini "Giallo Midas" and clear black. I used a chrome faceplate and a original Lamboghini emblem (Manufaktor Button).

Attachments

• BOX Pic.1.JPG
    BOX Pic.1.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 41
  • BOX Pic.2.JPG
    BOX Pic.2.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 29
  • BOX Pic.3.JPG
    BOX Pic.3.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 28
Normally I'm not real big on console modding, but that looks very nice!

See, if they had made the thing look like that to begin with, they probably would have sold more.. hehe.

That's very clean looking. Where'd you manage to find that Lambo' emblem?
Thank you.
A friend works for Audi, and last year he must four weeks to Lamborgini. He´s a manager or so, and have good connections. He tell me the emblem´s are very rare and expensive. I´m happy to have one. :)

@Jedi2016
Thank you too.
You´re right.

Sorry for bad english.

Max_DC
Looks nice, but I would've avoided cooling elements when placing emblems on your console...

No problem, my Box ist placed horizontal. If you place the Box vertical position the cooling element is covered a little bit too.

NSR500
Yes, i colored the parts separate. The handicap: You lost the guarantee, because the Microsoft-security-seal is destroyed.

Its likely that your warranty was up anyways unless you extended it. MS should have made it possible to change all of the panels instead of just the faceplate. I think all of the faceplates available would look pretty stupid with the rest of the system being white. If you had it setting on something that covered all but the front it could be cool, but you are still stuck with white controllers.

Back