xDriFtZz's Drift and Chill Video Sessions This Friday 10pm GMT

xDriftzzinc

(Banned)
United States
United States
DriFtZz
Don't feel like doing a big OP so I will use bigger size letters to take up more room :). I wouldn't mind hosting weekly events kind of like the D-Max Matsuri. We will be getting lots of footage, which will hopefully I can record, chatting about whatever (Tuning, Events, Life, etc,), and enjoying ourselves (there might even be a comp here or there). Stay tuned 👍.

Limbo Game by KYOKI-Asa:

Grand Valley (Exemple)

- Everyone lines Up at the *VDC Start line
- Everyone go one by one - Solo Run
- Drifter must follow the track and pass the gates while drifting
- If you pass the gates without hitting the 'Gate Car' go park you car away and wait untill everyone pass - You Advance to next round.
- If you hit the 'Gate Car' you are out. (Dq)
- When you are out, you are now a 'Gate Car' too, so, you have to park your car on the track and make a new Gate.
- If we are 8 peoples on the track, and only 2 peoples left, 6 are parked and make a gate, now its very interessting to pass through all gates.

Nice Mini Game :) !

Friday 10pm GMT
Track: Fuji
Style: Run what you bring
Activities: Replays, Limbo, a Competition, and hopefully Livestream

Last edited:
Maybe a weekly one and a special video about every event with the highlights. I think we don't always need themes, just run what you brung, have fun, tandem, insane entrys and going all out for a great show.

Maybe a weekly one and a special video about every event with the highlights. I think we don't always need themes, just run what you brung, have fun, tandem, insane entrys and going all out for a great show.

The themes will be enjoyable and the regulations will be very open-minded. :D

eddyac
What cars? Missiles?

Missiles suck I'm so sick of it. It was cool for a bit but now it seems like everything everywhere has a 350hp limit and it basically limits everyone to the same 10 cars all the time to be competitive. Rant over!

Great idea Driftzz when i stop sucking I'd so get into one of these rooms

Missiles suck I'm so sick of it. It was cool for a bit but now it seems like everything everywhere has a 350hp limit and it basically limits everyone to the same 10 cars all the time to be competitive. Rant over!

:crazy:
Missiles are awesome dude it's much more Fun then drifting a Vette or a Viper.

and It's about the tune not the car ;).

Don't feel like doing a big OP so I will use bigger size letters to take up more room :). I wouldn't mind hosting weekly events kind of like the D-Max Matsuri. We will be getting lots of footage, which will hopefully I can record, chatting about whatever (Tuning, Events, Life, etc,), and enjoying ourselves (there might even be a comp here or there). Stay tuned 👍.

First events today :D.

Track: TokyoR246
Times 8pm GMT
HP Limit: 650
Theme: JDM Only
Recording and Comps will be present
Enjoy joining my lounge :D

I really enjoyed the session today... You need to make this a regular thing :) .

Back