Xlink D1GP Interest? First Test championship results inside!

• Thread starter dking
  • 31 comments

Xlink D1 style Competion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just gauging interest in an Xlink d1 style competion..post your vote in polls!

would you like to see something like a d1 competion on xlink?
Scoring will be like the real d1 series with single runs and lead follow battle runs
courses will include Current and past Real d1 courses...
Tsukuba
Fuji 2003
Fuji 2005
Suzuka 2006

layout of course to follow if interst is up.
Cars that will be used are D1GP cars ...Falken Bp mazda Rx7, Hks S15 Silvia, Blitz er34 skyline...

Thanks Dking DRIFT DOJO

dang, 5 votes and no replies?!
cmon guys, discuss the topic at hand.
id like to see who all voted yes(so far only yes has been voted)

dang, 5 votes and no replies?!
cmon guys, discuss the topic at hand.
id like to see who all voted yes(so far only yes has been voted)

Click on the number of votes and it shows you,

I voted cause i would like to see this but i can not particpate yet because im having a heck of a time trying to get Gt4 online in the first place. Ive Read all the tutorials about it but nothing makes my Xlink Kai Connection Reachable.

Click on the number of votes and it shows you,

I voted cause i would like to see this but i can not particpate yet because im having a heck of a time trying to get Gt4 online in the first place. Ive Read all the tutorials about it but nothing makes my Xlink Kai Connection Reachable.

heh, learn something new everyday.

are you on a slim by chance?

I love the idea!! . .but

I don't think it should just be all d1gp cars but other cars that can keep up and have the around the same hp. Like the Shelby Cobra and Spyker C8. Just a couple that I know off the top of my head.

my $0.02

heh, learn something new everyday.

are you on a slim by chance?

yea i have the slim version but i cant do anything now to hook it up, my parents assumed the router didnt work since the connection wasnt reachable so they retured it 👎

-╬GenkI╬-;2418217
Just gauging interest in an Xlink d1 style competion..

IF i had Xlinx i would sure come but... got the stupid ps2 version:ill:

what are you talking about?

I would like to see more D1GP events taking place. So it's gets a yes vote from me.

I will not be taking part though - it's simply too much trouble for me to get on xlink in my dorm. Anyone who xlinked with me last year knows how perfect everything has to be to get me connected to a host. 👎

Gotta give this a yes vote :)

Looking to get back on xlink soon.

Anyone who xlinked with me last year knows how perfect everything has to be to get me connected to a host. 👎

BL: I remember :) but enough tries...as long as everyone is patient, we got it to work. Somehow had to connect in the right sequence to get a multi player game working, otherwise a one on one xlink had the best chance of working.

I love the idea!! . .but

I don't think it should just be all d1gp cars but other cars that can keep up and have the around the same hp. Like the Shelby Cobra and Spyker C8. Just a couple that I know off the top of my head.

my $0.02

ok I understand the car choices are limited....maybe we will have a D1Street legal type selection for the non D1gp cars....this of course should be agreed upon....

I say yes (I'm gona need a xlink) 💡 but
1. let it be 2 diffrent seres, outside US: d1gp and inside F.D. 2. let racers use cars from respective seres (street modle) and 3. have a d1gp meets F.D!
But thats just me .

I say yes (I'm gona need a xlink) 💡 but
1. let it be 2 diffrent seres, outside US: d1gp and inside F.D. 2. let racers use cars from respective seres (street modle) and 3. have a d1gp meets F.D!
But thats just me .
F.D?

i would if i could get stupid xlink to work seems like my electronics dont like me latly computer keeps freezing (no virus) is my dumb sister

We ran a test Championship today!
only 2 participants
D1GP Xlink Challenge
3 free practice runs
1 Battle run with Sudden death chance

Dking Blitz Suzuki HKS
Round 1 Fuji 90 win 10 /10 loss 8/8
First Round went into sudden death with Dking pullin a lead in the last sudden death round

Round 2 Fuji 05 loss 8/18 win 10/18
Suzuki storms back with decision with no sudden death. Series points tied at 18 pnts each

Round 3 Tsukuba win 10/28 loss 8/26
Another sudden death round with a slight victory by Dking

Round 4 Suzuka
Exhibition round xlink disconnects near end of round....both agree to move on to round 5.

Round 5 Tsukuba wet win 10/38 loss 8/34
Sudden death win in the wet! Overall first championship was entertaining and fun. Post comments or questions

personal i like the idea as i have been playing alot on the D1GP game lately but i wuold want to be able to use more than just the D1cars cause atmitedly i dislike them on GT4

I don't suppose either of you, or your observer recorded the replays?

nope. i thought about it like on the second round. but it shouldnt be a problem making a small video of it.
unless rl did, i didnt record. he didnt tell me if he was.

personal i like the idea as i have been playing alot on the D1GP game lately but i wuold want to be able to use more than just the D1cars cause atmitedly i dislike them on GT4

all courses are doable with normal street cars.

Sorry did not record...it would not be difficult to record it however....We tested the courses with normal cars...and they work....just can't link from # 1 to #2 like the d1 cars can.

IMO, you would have more comments if videos..but that would be cool if you had commentary like in D1

Back