Xlink Kai Online "DRIFT JOURNAL"

• Thread starter Red_Line
  • 16 comments
Red_Line-
Dont know why I'm creating this thread, mostly out of boredom. In this thread will be recorded what goes on in Xlink Kai, from who drifts and what crazy shenannigans occur during our drift sessions:sly: .

This thread will be the Index to all of the Drift Journals which we will call "DJ's" for short.

Anybody who wants to submit thier own Drift Journal about drifting Xlink Kai, post it with the same title format that I have done so, ("DJ" Date, Title) and pm me the link, and a quick description so I can add it to this Index.

The journal does not have to be about current things that you have done on Xlink Kai, but they may also be about past experience's that you have had. Just try and be as accurate as possible, don't make stuff up that might offend another person (just have fun with it :) ). Your entitled to your opinion in the journal obviously, and always expect bias while reading any drift journal.
This is why I hope people will start submitting some, as it will give different points of view, and would be fun to read.👍

-----------------------"Drift Journal" :D I N D E X---------------------

Entry by Red Line- "DJ" March, 4, 2007 "Saturday Night Drift, Or should I say Sunday Morning?"
Description: Depicts a 5 hour long run, where we tried new ideas out, and held a mini drift-comp for the first time between ourselves
Link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92342

Damn yo, it took you like an hour to type this up, lol. But yeah, it was pretty fun, and I encourage people to get on Xlink more often and see how fun it is. And oh yeah, I'M GETTING A MIC TOMORROW! :)

Your staying up and typing this will be my inspiration to finsh of Team [DRIFT] website this weekend. I only really play on weekends due to night class here at school but I highly recommend more people get in on this!

PS: Goner, you best have a mic tmw or were beating your ass down!

Excellent right up Red Line, captured it very well:tup: And for the records, I plowed the wall first, then spun:dopey: MidField......

Expect an XLink drift video tommorow...My single player runs weren't so good. My reaction times aren't good when I'm half asleep lol.

LOL Redling..... bet you guys were sweating and did max say "Is bee dizzle sleeping"?

Jardim that you, nah max signed off teamspeak after lol?

Ya people I'm still not sure still of the format this journal, like should Journal Entries be marked somehow or on separate thread's, what you guys think?, but w/e, just to let you know this thread is open to anybody that drifts on kai, to go ahead and make an entry whenever you feel.

*unknown date* I went on Xlink Kai with Future and present GTPers and has created A small initial D game but then my last game of Xlink Kai had at least 6 drifters in one race.
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dupxRA7cQJs

yo, i think you should just copy/paste that into the next post, and just put a link to the post in the first one, with a date, and a little summary about it. would be much cleaner imo.

yo, i think you should just copy/paste that into the next post, and just put a link to the post in the first one, with a date, and a little summary about it. would be much cleaner imo.

so you mean make another thread which would be like an index, with all links to journals like this and the little descriptions ? good idea, but that is what you mean right?

no, i meant keep it all in this post. just copy what you have at the top, into a reply in this thread. then put the links for the post in the original post in this thread.

Back