XMB Menu Song and daiki kasho

Can anyone find these songs. i wanna use it as a ring tone or even a song to listen to (over 3 minutes long). im talking about the song that plays when you highlight the GTHD demo icon on the ps3 menu. im also looking for the racing BGM by daiki kasho. here is a link of what the song sounds like.
thanks

That menu music will have been written by PD for the game. Do you have a sound clip of the song by Daiki Kasho?

I ripped all the music off the GT4 disc, and there were a couple of tracks by DK in there, so I might already have it.

This low quality sample used to be available on the Japanese PS3 GT site.

Whilst credited as Daiki Kasho, the race BGM (titled autoload) might be a collaboration with Dakota Star—I’m pretty sure they (the vocalist in particular) teamed up for some of the tracks in Prologue and GT4.

Daiki Kasho is basically the name they use in GT games for the band Dakota Star which he sings with...

A while ago I managed to get all the songs they did for GT4... The song 'What To Believe' is brilliant ... I dont know if anyone noticed but the version in Prologue sounded different to the one in GT4... it must have been a remix or re-record... both sound great!

Yes, I love the GT4 music album.

There is/was a site which had all of the albums, I really need to get those albums.

It is one of the things why GT is more a "complete" game than other games. The music finishes it off. The menu songs are good, and when I hear those songs, i'm thrilled for an other race :sly:

Yes, I love the GT4 music album.

There is/was a site which had all of the albums, I really need to get those albums.

It is one of the things why GT is more a "complete" game than other games. The music finishes it off. The menu songs are good, and when I hear those songs, i'm thrilled for an other race :sly:

GT4 Kicks (Allot of the electronica tracks)
GT4 OST (BGM's, dakota star stuff and the awesome stuff they removed from the english language versions)
GT4 Classical tracks (well the classical stuff)
GT4 Music from, inspired by (Tracks from the other artists)

To get the GTHD menu music you'll probably have to wait until they release an actual gt game on ps3 and then there will be an actual ost available with the menu music on it.

Back