xport CD dont work

• Thread starter BMW POWER
  • 5 comments
i finally got the export v2, after setting everything up and making a few hybrids the xport playstation 2 CD decided not to work anymore. everytime i insert it, the playstation says
"please insert a playstation or playstation 2 format disc"
can anyone help me with this problem because its really hard not to smash the ****ing thing up.
cheers

Does your disc have the little red bar on it(it says something on it, on the top of the disc near the edge)? If so try putting it lined up to the PS2, so that it's parallel and as close as it can be to the PS2. Then hit restart, if you hear clicking, hit eject and turn it back to the parallel position. Keep doing this and eventually it will work. The clicking will immediatly tell you if it's not working. And if it works it usually won't go to the "browser and settings" screen in the PS2.

Mine does that every now and then. With ps2 off use the eject button to open disc tray. Wait till the browser menu comes up on screen. Then put the xport disc in with the logo at the top. Then hit the button to load the disc. That works with mine.

Latest Posts

Back