Xport logistics

Do you need a computer near your PS2 to use an Xport or what? Does it run from your PC to PS2 or can I just carry a memory card from my living room into my room and plug the card into the Xport? Any help would be appreciated.

You need your PS2 relatively close to your pc for xport within 6 feet I'd say , you keep your card in the ps2 and hook it up via the usb wire through to your pc . :)

Ok, well it would be helpful to have a tv but it isn't needed if you know how to listen for it booting on the ps2 . I'd say use it in your tv for a few,listen to how it sounds once it's read the disc properly and you can see the xport logo on your screen .
When you got familiar with how long it takes to be ready to transfer then take the ps2 away from the tv , to your pc and try using it without the screen .
Boot it up wait till you know it's ready... open up the xport program on the pc and away you go! :)

Just to add, U can also use an extension cable depending on how far the TV is from your PC. I have a 20' 12' extension on mine giving me a total of 18' of reach.

you might have better luck than me, but my x-port cd dosn't always load up properly the first time i turn it on (or the second or third or...)

I wish I'd asked that question before I bought one too!
I 'borrowed' my dads laptop and using that have turned the lounge into an extension of my kitchen *** computer hardware storeroom. My wife is NOT pleased.....

Bless her...:D

I can't believe they just censored out c u m... Use a freaking dictionary, censors!

Anyway, yes... As Lotus says I tend to just go on the sound - I even use the printer power cable for the PS2 :D

But that's soon to change... Nice new ws TV means the portable PS2 TV's got to go somewhere else... Next to the nice new Athlon XP2400+... :D Now I just need a wheel... :D

Speaking of which...

And check out the beauty in the middle. 9 years and still unsurpassed... :D

Attachments

• funroom.jpg
    funroom.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 31
Back