Xport + MK = License or NO?

• Thread starter Tecra
  • 5 comments
United States
San Francisco
x_tecra_x
I have a saved gamed that I have been playing for a couple years now which does not have all the licenses. Anyway I can use MK to get licenses or hack the game or something?

That area in the program was never finished, so you can only view times, not actually edit them. What you can do is send your save to someone else and have them code on the licenses for you if you want. Email them to me and I will get it done for you if no one else offers.

Didnt have your email but I did instant message you while your away message was on. I will post my save here. Let me know how it goes. Thanks a lot :D

Originally posted by Mr Chaos
That area in the program was never finished, so you can only view times, not actually edit them. What you can do is send your save to someone else and have them code on the licenses for you if you want. Email them to me and I will get it done for you if no one else offers.

I uploaded my save to the this thread. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out since no one else here is offering. Thanks again ;)

yea, I have it on my PC, just haven't bothered to play with it yet. I looked at it in mk's and it is not what you claimed it to be. It is a rather new save, not one you have worked on for a couple of years. The save is only 7 days old with all of 3 wins. Yet 1314772732 credits. There are only 2 cars, one which is a far overbuilt hybrid, and a rather normal lancer, if I remember correctly. It also appears that all of the licenses have been coded on already. If I get around to transferring it to the PS2 eventually I will look into it further. Just seems a bit fishy to me.

:banghead: SORRY wrong save bro. We discussed this much already. Anyway I did locate my other save which I started in early 03'. Anyway after further looking at it, I only need the "S License".
78% game done (99% done w/o cheating :lol: )

Back