Xtreme Drift Circuit | Presented by Drop5 | Starts June 14th | Sign ups are live!

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 97 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I drift everything, but atleast I don't have to hack to find excitment in a game.
Shut up. Drifting is freedom. For people to express the art in their own way. It's not their fault that they wish for diversity. If you don't like it then get the stepping! Easier done than said! If that's too hard to understand then maybe you aren't ready for GTP yet :lol::cheers::gtpflag:

I drift everything, but atleast I don't have to hack to find excitement in a game.

The difference between me and you is i understand english. Which you obviously fail to understand. Stay in school because you mental comprehension of english is very poor. Now once again if you dont like how i or others enjoy the game, go somewhere else.

As i said before if you dont like the way things are regulated then GTFO. Your opinions you think are fact are invalid. Now just quit while you have the chane. This is the last time im going to tell you. Stay out of my thread with your nonsense. This is the end of the discussion. If choose to continue this thread will be locked and those who are interested in joining will be kept up to date.

your-argument-is-invalid-meme-collection-1mut.com-13.jpg
I know, I was just stating a point of realism that someone doesn't understand yet, but this "person" always has to respond with a smartass comment. Btw, what happened to RSM "person"?

Dude
I know, I was just stating a point of realism that someone doesn't understand yet, but this "person" always has to respond with a smartass comment. Btw, what happened to RSM "person"?

Dude, that is just childish now. No one said anything about your team so why stop drama. You remind me of the girls at my school that brings up irrelevant 🤬 that happen last month.:indiff: It's sad to see someone act like this over a thing that YOU can decide to do. Fox didn't say this is a modded only comp, he's giving people the choice to do it.

Shut up. Drifting is freedom. For people to express the art in their own way. It's not their fault that they wish for diversity. If you don't like it then get the stepping! Easier done than said! If that's too hard to understand then maybe you aren't ready for GTP yet :lol::cheers::gtpflag:
From someone who can't even put their real county on their profile, :L your not even close to reality on that one.

From someone who can't even put their real county on their profile, :L your not even close to reality on that one.

Because that makes him so immature doesn't it? Someone get this guy his bottle of milk before he throws a tantrum.

LOL The country where my ancestors are from? Yea. Nice Comeback. Good Job. Such smart. Many mature.
May i ask what does that have to do with you complaining? See it's people like you that get these threads locked.

Im over this. To those that have registered i will be pming you updates this crap has got to stop. Im over the whining girl attitude.

someones madd.
Why dont you join me in a lobby or send me a pm instead of cluttering up a thread with your nonse? Oh yea thats right your a immature 16yr old who thinks that if everyone does not do things like you its wrong. Think again. The world doesnt revolve around you one bit.

Why don't you stop replying and be the bigger man? I thought I was the child here.
Take it to the track! I'll battle you. I win you stop replying. You win, do whatever. Since you supposedly know the country i currently reside in (:lol:) You must certainly know my PSN. PM me.

Its my competition thread. Why dont you just see your way out? Your not the host or a registered participant. That would be the more logical way of thinking an looking at things.
And it only took you till now to finally say something with using that big brain of yours, I solute you.

Why don't you stop replying and be the bigger man? I thought I was the child here.
Hey, stop it already. All you doing is making your self look childish with all this nonsense. You can't force your way of thinking to others and this is surely not the way to do so. So I ask you, please leave the thread and don't get involve anymore if you are so against it.

Appreciate your attention,

Tetsu

Otherwise. Ill be doing some testing latwr on tonight for anyone who would like to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back