Yankees Rule

• Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 43 comments
yeah with the richest ball club out there and you wonder why they didnt win. :odd:
oh yeah Giants and Mariners fan here
go #25 Bonds, go #51 Ichiro!

no... they just bought Giambi, who is worth around 120-130 million i think, 7 year contract......
+jeter, thats big time money spending... wonder why they didnt kick ass?

Um, I think they did. Check stats for the last ten years on who's won the most championships. Just because they lost last year in game seven doesn't mean they didn't 'kick ass.'

Braves and Yanks are awesome...see, I'm from NY but I live in the south and use to live in Atlanta so thats why I like the Braves too. And anyway, gotta have faves on both leagues!! :D

And the Devil Rays suck. Y'know they're only an expansion team...right? And Arizona sux just as bad. Wow! They have Curt Schilling!! He's a ***** is you ask me.

Arizona: Schilling, Johnson, Kim, Gonzalez, Spivey
Yankees: Giambi, Soriano, Jeter, Posada, Mussina, Clemens, Weaver, Mondesi [maybe], Rivera, Ventura, Pettitte.

Red Sox: Ramirez, Lowe, Martinez, Nomar, Damon, Urbina, Hillenbrand. Wow, 7 Red Sox were named to the all-star team. That has to be a record. Even if Martinez didn't go.

ARIZONA = Grace? Matt Williams???? Excuse me!!!

YANKEES = Weaver? NOT A SUPERSTAR!! MONDESI!?!?!? PETTITE??? HE'S LIKE TWO AND TWO! :D

Pettitte has been injured. He'd be 15-2 right now if he hadn't been. Ok, Mondesi and Weaver aren't superstars. I just wanted it to look like the Yankees were overpowering compared to every other team with 11 superstars.

Yankees suck. [Am I allowed to say this anymore, or does it make me look unamerican?]

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Pettitte has been injured. He'd be 15-2 right now if he hadn't been.
Yankees suck. [Am I allowed to say this anymore, or does it make me look unamerican?]
Pettitte has been playing good since he came back. And yes, you are allowed to say that. As many times as you'd like.

Pettite's been agreed as subpar since he came back. Yes, he was hurt, and yes he is doing well, but Pettite has done and can do better.

I always root for the Yanks. Last year's loss was due to that moron Randy Johnson "the Big Unit". His name is so wrong in so many ways. The batters couldn't concentrate cause they were laughing too much.

Back