• 8 comments

Better?

• Yao

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Shaq

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
rollazn
You have heard of this battle of the giants. Yao is taller yet skinny than Shaq. Yao (7'5) vs Shaq (7'2) both are amazingly tall. On the free throw line its all Yao. Shaq sucks at the free throw line, i mean he take bad to another level thats my honest opinion. Shaq is more aggressive which i like, so out of those two who do you think is better.

I hate Shaq with every part of my body, but he's the more dominant player.

I'll take Yao first if I'm going to be bulding a team though. Shaq's all done in a couple years.

I like Shaq, he can overpower any body in the NBA. Even though Yao is taller hes weaker than Shaq. Give Yao a couple of years he will get better and stronger.

Have you guys notice that Yao has to take break alot. Like in a game he probably only plays about like 50 mins while other play more, i know hes big and big people need breaks so im asking do Shaq play longer than Yao? I would guess he would since hes stronger, better built.

Originally posted by rollazn
I like Shaq, he can overpower any body in the NBA. Even though Yao is taller hes weaker than Shaq. Give Yao a couple of years he will get better and stronger.

Have you guys notice that Yao has to take break alot. Like in a game he probably only plays about like 50 mins while other play more, i know hes big and big people need breaks so im asking do Shaq play longer than Yao? I would guess he would since hes stronger, better built.

Strange, I always thought that a regulation game had 48 minutes in it. :odd:

Yes, Shaq is definitely more powerful and better built than Yao, but the strange thing is that Yao is smaller and slow as hell.

I HATE Shaq! He has no real talent, he's just so big that he can do almost anything. He's techniques suck. Yao's cool, but he's just so skinny...

Back