yo

Dude,you're going to be flamed so much you'll turn to ashes.
But seriously what's up.

Originally posted by Lost_Prophet
what are you up to then playing on rubish gt3 nd the ps2

Hahaha! That's very clever. Never has a funnier or cleverer thing been posted on the internet! Congratulations! You should get an award or something.

KM.

Originally posted by KieranMurphy
Hahaha! That's very clever. Never has a funnier or cleverer thing been posted on the internet! Congratulations! You should get an award or something.

KM.

I have a feeling a very special award is coming.

Wait for it...

Originally posted by AltF8
I have a feeling a very special award is coming.

Wait for it...
you smell and i may not know you in person but from what everyones been saying that your gay sorry that i had to tell you.
:( i am so sorry

Aw Alt, you haven't showed him the door yet? ;)

[edit]: Ooh, good job doing that during the 5 seconds it took me to type up my post. :D

Go you man! He's one of my mate's but he's a bit of an asshole on here so I'm glad he's banned.

Just curious, has he reported me to the moderators?

Originally posted by Lost_Prophet
you smell and i may not know you in person but from what everyones been saying that your gay sorry that i had to tell you.
:( i am so sorry

Best Post Ever!™

911_Carrera - I don't know how old he is, but please teach him the correct use of an apostrophe, and the difference between "your" and "you're".

Being reported to the mods doesn't matter - I imagine I've been reported more than twice. It's what the mods do when they see it - if you haven't been PMed warning you, don't spend any time caring about it.

No sweat have I broken. I was just curious so I could torture him if he had. :)

As for teaching him anything.......that will be a challenge.

Originally posted by Famine
It's what the mods do when they see it - if you haven't been PMed warning you, don't spend any time caring about it.

While this is true 99.999% of the time, directly insult an Administrator, and you'll go straight to Ban, without passing "Warn".

So... how many times has my name actually cropped up in "Report to moderators" then?

I'm genuinely curious - I think about twice I've annoyed someone enough, but generally my victims are too stupid to dress themselves, so they wouldn't hit the big red circle with the ickle white cross in it... :D

I can't remember you ever being reported, in all honesty. There was that one time when somebody from the GT3 forum PM'd me because you were pissin' him off, but that doesn't count as a report. :D

I don't know. I usually don't pay much attention to the reports - only rarely when something catches my eye or when a LOT come in about a particular post.

Originally posted by Sage
I can't remember you ever being reported, in all honesty. There was that one time when somebody from the GT3 forum PM'd me because you were pissin' him off, but that doesn't count as a report. :D

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Who? :D

I know, I know - no names, no pack drill. :lol:

I dunno... it was like a year ago! (Back when you first registered) Yeesh, I'm not super-memory-boy here. ;)

Seriously, out of 10 PM's or 10 reported posts how many are actually worth even responding to or doing something about?

You mods must get your inboxs crammed full of **** 24/7.

I don't know how you guys do it, I would be freaking out.

Do I hold the record for most reported yet? I imagine another 3 or 4 have trickled in today allready.

I hate to burst your bubble, Rumple - but you're not reported very often at all. I think everyone has pretty much just gotten used to you. :)

Actually, you haven't had any today! :D

It's not as many as you'd think... I'd reckon I receive a half dozen reports a day, which is easy enough to handle. Also, usually half of them are regarding the exact same post or thread, so that cuts down the number of problems. :)

Originally posted by AltF8
I hate to burst your bubble, Rumple - but you're not reported very often at all. I think everyone has pretty much just gotten used to you. :)
DAMN! Consider my bubble officialy burst. :grumpy:

I guess I will just have to try harder from now on. :D

Latest Posts

Back