Yoda's Gallery LMP Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Yoda

(Banned)

Hey people i jut got my San Disk Cruzer Micro USB flash drive today, and here are some pics...

i have alot more i'm curently working on it, it will take awile.

1 - save and upload in 'super fine' mode
2 - they could stand to be brightened some
3 - is this a competition? ;)

Good job though for your first time.

kennythebomb
1 - save and upload in 'super fine' mode
2 - they could stand to be brightened some
3 - is this a competition? ;)

Good job though for your first time.
thanks, and sorry i'm getting used to this, and no this is no competition, but every feel free to post your pics.

Nice photos but this is the wrong place to post them. This is the Photomode Competitions Section.
Click here to go to the GT4 Photo & Video Galleries. :)

thanks alot, and yeah i know i'm in wrong section. i was really tiard when i did this, and i wasn't paying atention.

Nice Rally shots, the Skyline with some mods and settings makes for a good rally car.

people please post your coments (all acceoted good or bad)
i'll post pics of want you want to see.. just tell me and i'll do it (if i have the car if not i'll get it and do it..)

im liking that S2k and R5 :P the pics also show how you photographic eye matured from the first time you did it :) keep up the good work and happy shooting!

FWA2500
im liking that S2k and R5 :P the pics also show how you photographic eye matured from the first time you did it :) keep up the good work and happy shooting!
it also showed that the pics i first showed were my first pics i did... period...

im like the shots you have of the blue nsx, their great! keep up the good work!

ps. your style has improved a lot from the first pics! keep it up and you'll soon be a photomode jedi! :cheers: ;)

ZAGGIN
im like the shots you have of the blue nsx, their great! keep up the good work!

ps. your style has improved a lot from the first pics! keep it up and you'll soon be a photomode jedi! :cheers: ;)
thanks alot.... and bout that photomade jedi :lol: :lol: 👍

alotta nice pics i'll add a good one for you make a pic of a pesky comin down the front strecth at De Le sarthe thats a mean picture for real 👍

crevil3lf
alotta nice pics i'll add a good one for you make a pic of a pesky comin down the front strecth at De Le sarthe thats a mean picture for real 👍
ok... now i got a reason to spend money.. o and wich one do u want be to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back