Yoda's race reports. WARNING! COULD CONTAIN BASHING ON YOUR FAVORIDE RIDE!

Master_Yoda

(Banned)
I have been pondering through my garage, and I have found many cars that turn out to be way better then what they appear to be. So I’m going to set out, look through my garage, through them around at various tracks, and see how much they can handle, what parts of the track they suffer on, and the parts they do good on.
As of now, I have turned my head by just looking at most cars, and most of them appear to be American. As I am not a domestic car fan, and a big Tuning Cars fan, such as Nismo, Spoon, HKS, and most Japanese tuning company’s. I will now set out on my search of cars that are just fun to drive, and see what they can handle. I will pop them sideways, I will slam them into walls, and bash them with all I got, and see which cars can take the most punishment. I will grade each car with unbiased ratings, and I will stick to the facts that this game produces.

Honda NSX 95’
HP: 251
Year: 1995
Type: MR

So I jump into the Honda super car one morning, and treated with nice leather seats, and a heater, which works. I drove it out to Tsukuba, and it was wet. Really wet, so this might affect on how the car performs. Well here it goes. When you first start, the engine is just roaring through the straights, and when it turns, you jump on the brakes, bring the rear hanging out, and then come out of the turn. The car is just amazing to look at, outstanding sound, and pinpoint handling. If you where to put 251hp into most cars, Ferrari, Porsche, Corvette, Lamborghini, this car will demolish it. Even all those cars are all amazing in there own unique way. But where here for the NSX, the bad boy from Japan, the car that shows what true tuners are there for. This car shall not be forgotten, it’s probably too later for that, with there very low selling, and production numbers. All the more for racing around the track professionally. But this really is not the best car there is, and not the best car from Japan. It’s expensive, rare, and above all else, not to powerful. It’s more of a toy for the bored, then rides for extreme car lovers that are looking for extremely fast stock rides. But this car can easily be tuned; to out perform any car it chooses.

Now to move on…

Renault 5 Turbo
HP: 146
Year: 1980

This car is not as sophisticated as the NSX, or not as good looking, nor does it have any where near the power of the NSX. But it was never tend to go up against the NSX; in fact the Renault 5 Turbo was before the time of the NSX. This car was made for 1 thing, Rally. And that’s just what this car is going to do. You might be going, WHAT? A MR doing rally? And I shall show you that this little French car, can pack a serious bite off the tarmac. But first we need to go get a pair of dirt tires. This will set us back Cr.22,500, your going to say, tires worth more then the car? Well this is just a game, remember that. Where going to the Tahiti Maze today, I choose this place, because of it’s series of tight turns, and part of it is on tarmac, so it should also give some power there considering it’s a MR. Well at the start, it was slower then I expected, but then it only has 146hp. The tarmac in the begging I felt like I had total control, with such precise handling, but all changed when I hit the dirt. As soon as tarmac turned to dirt, ocean side road turned to the turning corners of hell. My car immediately was going faster due to the dirt tires, and sliding around. First corner I was going to fast, and did a 180 and hit the wall. As well as the 2nd turn…. And the 3rd. I now see why I see all these crash videos of Turbo 5 rally cars crashing, but I soon adjusted to it’s demanding ways. As I adjusted this car is perfect, and the most fun I have ever had in GT4. It has handling so precise, speed is some times not a issue. This car is defiantly one of my favorite cars now, it has proven that once you bond with it, your best friends forever.

Ford GT
HP: 558
Year: 2005

Now time for some serious power, one down step into the car and I already feel like I’m moving 100mph. This car had to be tested at the same spot where it was when it was the Ford GT40. It one 4 Le Mans in a row, despite it’s first 2 loses. This car has some great history, and I’m here to put the petal to the metal at Circuit de la Sarthe II. This car is one word…. AMAZING! It sounds AMAZING! It handles AMAZING! And well looks AMAZING! And it’s extremely fast. But it really is just too perfect to be fun. This is by far my favorite American cars, and should be all of ours. I got it to 216mph down the straight, but I know that’s not it’s full potential. I know it can go over 220 stock, easily. But this just isn’t my car, and the reason is what makes me not like American cars all that much. The brakes are terrible stock; I takes so much longer to brake. All in all, I love this car, and it’s defiantly my favorite car out of the American beasts. But it is just too perfect, can’t go crazy on it like you can with a lot of German, and Japanese cars, (X-treme drifting, my way of calling flying all over the track out of control…)

To be continued with many more cars, and PICS to be up soon. The pics will be of the exact same car I used in the review, and each car so far, has been stock, I will tell you other wise. AND please, do not attempt these tricks at home, everything here was performed by the craziest idiots of the west coast (me), and do not attempt driving at a 216mph in a Ford GT, straight into a wall. It isn’t safe.

All coments welcomed!

I wish the reports were a little more detailed and longer, but I shouldn't complain, as I would probably do worse. Keep working on it:tup:

PERFECT BALANCE
I wish the reports were a little more detailed and longer, but I shouldn't complain, as I would probably do worse. Keep working on it:tup:
Theres more to come, but, there only short, because i don't want to write out pages, and pages, and pages for only a few cars. Expect MORE, and alot more cars. I plan on evetually doing all the cars in the game.

Master_Yoda
You might be going, WHAT? A MR doing rally?

All coments welcomed!

Umm you may not know but the majority of the Group B rally cars of the '80s were mid engined.

Other examples include the Lancia Stratos, Lancia 037, Lancia S4, Ford RS200, Pug 205 and the Metro 6R4.

Regards

Scaff

Scaff
Umm you may not know but the majority of the Group B rally cars of the '80s were mid engined.

Other examples include the Lancia Stratos, Lancia 037, Lancia S4, Ford RS200, Pug 205 and the Metro 6R4.

Regards

Scaff

Whoops... your right, i can't belive i forgot all about those. But alot of the ones recently used, and now use, are AWD.

Back