Yom's first drift video

• Thread starter Yomega
  • 4 comments
first Drift video, I dont think its that bad

Tell me what you think, and if theres any suggestions on the qualty plz help, would be greatly appreciated, thnx =)

Be more aggressive. Have fun, but most of all..

Pick a different track. That track is generally narrow and very hard to drift in exhibition style. Go to one of the originals, Trial mountain, Deep Forest, Autmn ring Mini or even midfield. They have wider tracks and corners that aren't so blind.

Good first vid though. :)

xman2, there are plenty of theads in the drifting forum that give you plenty of tips on how to drift.

As far as your vid goes, its pretty good for your first vid. Take swift's advice and go to a different bigger track so you're not as confined and have to worry about hitting walls. Some of the exits could be smoother, a little jerky on 2 or 3, and most important of all just keep practicing.

thanks for the positive feedback and advice, honestly i like to be challenged, and this track is pretty challenging, im also on DualShock 2 controller.. so i can't really be prefectly precise, but perhaps i can be a little more, and sure ill have some other track videos soon :)

Back