You Can Win an Xbox Series X By Playing Forza Horizon 4

“You simply have to be the fastest player in your territory”

You know, I’m happy they’re doing a giveaway as they don’t have to do anything, but this effectively eliminates 99% of us.

Just pick some random Forza players, come up with a system that gives everyone a shot. Or even better give free Xbox’s to a few less fortunate kids.

You know, I’m happy they’re doing a giveaway as they don’t have to do anything, but this effectively eliminates 99% of us.

Just pick some random Forza players, come up with a system that gives everyone a shot. Or even better give free Xbox’s to a few less fortunate kids.

This is one of the reasons I legitimately dislike contests and the like. Mathematical probability aside, you put in so much effort and wind up losing to someone who drew a sock puppet and attached a sob story to it. :lol:

Terrible example given the subject matter, but I'll just buy it myself.

Simple method. Get a Racedriver who's not played a particular track and car to set a clean lap but not an alien time. Players have to match that time, but here's the catch; that time isn't unveiled until the event ends.

Congratulations to whoever wins it because it sure as hell ain't gonna be me.

Best time 33.6. About 3.2 seconds off the pace. Not gonna be me. Should put that as a hashtag.

I'm surprised I don't see hacked times up yet. Maybe they're being saved towards the end.

hi i just did a lap and i got a 32.866 so im getting faster every time going to give it a go tomorrow and good luck people on the competition
good luck every one

oh my gamertag is Xperthief981582 if people want me as a friend just to play around on the best game in the world forza horizon 4

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised I don't see hacked times up yet. Maybe they're being saved towards the end.
There have been hacked times, but it's not the easiest track to save a lot of time on using the speed hack, which limits the number of people who can beat the true fastest time that way. PG has been more active than usual in removing cheat times.

Back