You Don't Need 100 Packages For The Hunter!!!!!

• Thread starter km
  • 66 comments

km

(Banned)
For those who don't know if u go to the army base between 0700 and 12:00 and it will be there near the rear of the base.

km, if you haven't seen the five or six threads that refer to going to the military base to go to the helicopter and get it :rolleyes: :lol: He should be in the Rumple Club.

Once you get 100 packages though the Hunter shows up on a helipad accross the street from the Ocean View Hotel. Way more convenient to get to and it doesnt require a cop outfit or being shot at. Plus it is always there.

For getting 100 packages they only give you $100,000!

Well, I have been to the airbase 4-5 times and the hunter hasn't been there but it is mostly there.

---->I just read that it is only there between 7:00 and 12:00<----

Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
Well, I have been to the airbase 4-5 times and the hunter hasn't been there but it is mostly there.

---->I just read that it is only there between 7:00 and 12:00<----

if it is not there at first just fly away and it should be there try that

:lol: it's not for GTA3 kesen....

thanks km for posting that :thumbsup: cause I couldn't find it after running through a 🤬 load of bullets so didn't go back :007:

When you say the rear of the base do you mean on the helipad, or somewhere else?

whoa, a police uni works in there? I always just picked up the rocket launcher in the U-shaped building by the south-east corner of the air port, then I flew on top of a roof, shot all the air-force dudes, then jacked the heli... The uni will help a lot! Thanks!

It looks like an Apache.. I wish i could find it. I finally have finished the storyline, but i'm missing 2 hidden packages and its driving me insane. I hate hidden packages... they are a pain to find once you get down to the last several.

WhiteCharisma85 have u ever seen an Apache in real life like at an air show or something cuz that is all it looks like

Can't wait to try out this Hunter, what are the guns like on it? Do you run out of ammo on it?

Tomcat.gif
Hopefully we can have something like this in the next GTA :smilewink

You get less money for everything in the game. It's the 80's, though. Before the inflation for GTA3. (joking).

The Hunter is an Apache-type assault helicopter. Large, green, mean looking, and makes a serious it-means-business sound as soon as you hop in and the blades start churning. It's armed with a machine gun and rockets.

It took me a while to be able to hit anything with it and not slam into the ground or blow myself up, but I figured it out and used it to get to the level 12 vigilante missions (big tip, press down L3--the horn button usually--and it'll level out into a hover if you get in trouble)

By the way, the Sea Sparrow also has a gun. I didn't realize that until I hit the R1 button by mistake and it started firing.

well i do know what a Apache looks like but not in real life. hey ya know the Hyman Condo can you just land it by the helipad and will it be still there after awhile?

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
well i do know what a Apache looks like but not in real life. hey ya know the Hyman Condo can you just land it by the helipad and will it be still there after awhile?
no u can not save the chopper but if u get 100 packs it will be by the Ocean View Hotel

ya that is a pain the the ass all u do is go away and come back in a bit then it is there i don't know why it does this

oh that sucks. Oh and Sertsa I own the Hyman Condo i know that there's a Maverick on the helipad. And in one of your threads you made you said that there is a weapon that spawns in or near the Hyman Condo. Where is it?

WhiteCharisma: I meant that, as far as I know, Hyman Condo is the only buyable hideout (ones that you don't automatically get in the course of the game) that generates the weapons you've gotten for getting the packages.

But there're also molotov cocktails across the street in Tacopalypse.

The building with the 3 garages?(1 4-car, 2 2-car garages?) As far as I knew, that didn't spawn weapons... I know it spawns new clothes and a star, but weapons?

Back