You guys ever run any series here?

• Thread starter Davey
  • 47 comments
Just wonderin....I don't see any now, I think one would be cool. I could get to know all of you I guess. :odd: Sorry if this is off-topic or whatever, I'm new, yeah yeah.

I'd be interested in running a series, though. Don't have much else to do, 'cept school and GT2.

y0 Burnout.

Oh, I don't know, just a small series. 6 or so members pick a car with power/weight ratio restrictions and....we race. Like 1 race a week, nothing biggee, just friendly competition, something to do in your spare time, eh. Besides, over at GameFAFQ's, there aren't any series, and I was looking for some competition.

Originally posted by Davey
Just wonderin....I don't see any now, I think one would be cool. I could get to know all of you I guess. :odd: Sorry if this is off-topic or whatever, I'm new, yeah yeah.

I'd be interested in running a series, though. Don't have much else to do, 'cept school and GT2.

Hey Davey. Just put up your ideas for a race and I'll do it. So many of the series seem way to complicated to be fun. I Like your simple idea.

Ok, you know, just a weekly race or something would be fun.

PS, you guys can just call me Dave....But Dave is too bland for a screen name, bleh.

Well in the "once and for all best or not" thread theres two lap comparisons you can participate in for starters. They are

GT40 on Grindelwald / mods: everything except NA Tune, including racing mod. 305HP.
The standing record is 1:16.XXX. Pretty damn good.

'97 Supra RZ / no mods, stock
The standing record is 1:34.XXX. Also pretty damn good.

Maybe you can record your times and suggest the next car and track combination.

If you have a more involved series thing in mind spell it out. Choose the car specs and the tracks etc.

Those times are pretty damn good....I'll check them out in a sec.

No, I wasn't thinking of a huge racing series, just a race a week, easy points system, etc. If there is a few people who care, then I can post a few rules on car restrictions, point systems, tracks, etc.

So I guess you guys can just say "I'm in" or whatever here.....

We WERE allowed to tune it, right? If so...I got in the low 1:13's...But I'm sweet with MR's, like I said before, it's nearly all I drive. Now that Supra, meh, I don't like it stock.

We WERE allowed to tune it, right? If so...I got in the low 1:13's...But I'm sweet with MR's, like I said before, it's nearly all I drive. Now that Supra, meh, I don't like it stock.

Me niether. It's like driving an iceberg. I don't even like the special Supras much.

Did you NA Tune it? Your GT40 that is.

Massy, you joined. Yay.

I guess we'll just have a weekly race. I'll start it tomorrow, and post the cars/track info in the topic.

if you feel like racing for a bit, you can certainly join the FRI GTC that is currently running it 1st Round.

Look for info in my site (can be found in my signature below)

Besides, over at GameFAFQ's, there aren't any series, and I was looking for some competition.

funniest **** ever, there was suppose to be like 3 already in progress :lol:

I have mine running right now but registration are close, better luck next time. :P

Latest Posts

Back