You guys might be getting tired of it by now, but..

• Thread starter Ryan2
  • 20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
..Here's another one.

attachment.php

Damn you. How do you do it? I don't really know how to use the vector tool, so I had to lasso and fill.

OA

Did I start a cell shading craze? - Jesus! - Oh I love your polygonal wheels!

Nice can I have the original picture I might try it in flash!

Wow...they look so "Auto Modellista" like..:dopey: ;)

Did I start a cell shading craze?
Yeah - I'm blaming you for all this cel shading mania going around.

:lol:

Everyone is starting to learn cel shading stuff, maybe I should give it a go too... I have Macromedia Flash 5 at home, I think it'll work.

Originally posted by ALPHA
Did I start a cell shading craze? - Jesus! - Oh I love your polygonal wheels!

Nice can I have the original picture I might try it in flash!

Actually, I was the one who started it. If you search for "cel", it will come up with a contest thread. That was the first appearing of the cel-shading business at GTP, as far as I know.

BTW, For the original, check out the "Oh..My...GOD!" thread in the Videos and Photos forum. You'll be able to find the orig somewhere in that thread link that I posted.

Originally posted by Ryan
Actually, I was the one who started it. If you search for "cel", it will come up with a contest thread. That was the first appearing of the cel-shading business at GTP, as far as I know.
So... are you up yaself? :P

damn, your good but now everyone wants to learn how to do it. As cool as it looks im not gonna mess around in flash to get the effect(lazy)

Originally posted by lsk8er
damn, your good but now everyone wants to learn how to do it. As cool as it looks im not gonna mess around in flash to get the effect(lazy)
Me = use Photoshop

Hey i think that me and duo17 have the same question and i will say it about now and i hope getting a reply about how to do it

ok so here it goes :

HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO IT ......

Originally posted by Sparxxx
Hey i think that me and duo17 have the same question and i will say it about now and i hope getting a reply about how to do it

ok so here it goes :

HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO IT ......
The search function works well...

BTW, For the original, check out the "Oh..My...GOD!" thread in the Videos and Photos forum. You'll be able to find the orig somewhere in that thread link that I posted.

Actually, I did it a long time ago, except I used a "Convert to Vector" technique using Macromedia's FreeHand many moons ago. But who's keeping track anyways.. :D

:cheers:

Not entirely true... :( I'm telling mom!!!

OK I don't really want to say this, but...

Who cares who started the cel shading mania? Just start doing some cel shading everyone!

Originally posted by under18carbon
OK I don't really want to say this, but...

Who cares who started the cel shading mania? Just start doing some cel shading everyone!

Good call under18carbon.

Nice pic Ryan. I too like the polygonal wheels.

Now boys and girls, off you go to do some cel-shading of your own, and stop bickering about who was first...

broom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back