You know something...

• Thread starter Rossell
  • 5 comments
...Within the next 6 or so days I will have been here on this forum for over 6 years.

Thats quite a scary number isn't it?

I was barely within my final years at school when I joined this forum. And although I know I haven't been the most active member, I gotta admit, I love GTPlanet and just to know that as small as the contribution has been, I've been a part of it. Well, thats just awesome :D

So cheers folks, and here's to the future, eh?

...Within the next 6 or so days I will have been here on this forum for over 6 years.

Thats quite a scary number isn't it?

I was barely within my final years at school when I joined this forum. And although I know I haven't been the most active member, I gotta admit, I love GTPlanet and just to know that as small as the contribution has been, I've been a part of it. Well, thats just awesome :D

So cheers folks, and here's to the future, eh?

:cheers: And to another 6. Or 60. :lol: We might have GT6 by then. :scared:👍

Welcome to the 6 year club. Being here for 6 years is only cool until someone's been here for 7 years. Enjoy it while you can.

Welcome to the 6 year club. Being here for 6 years is only cool until someone's been here for 7 years. Enjoy it while you can.

I still think the early 2002ers are kewler, heavy hitters such as Giancarlo and HypermegaultraModerator Sage!

Back