You know what I would like?

• Thread starter Tom M
  • 4 comments
I would like to have the option to turn on "Simple Menus." What I mean is to have a faster, less graphically pleasing menu sytem available so that I can navigate through things with a little more speed. fighting games do it all the time (Pictures instead on loading the 3d models)

It's a stupid request, but sometimes when I'm racing multiplayer and need to go into Sim mode to change the oil, or fiddle with the settings I just wish I could zip through it all... Thats all. :D

I know what you mean, Tom, although I don't have as many complaints as I did with GT2. The worst thing about GT3's menu system is the placement of the "Preview" and "Race" buttons when entering a race. "Race" should be highlighted, instead of "Preview" - if you hit the wrong one, you have to load the replay, go back, and then load your race. :mad:

Originally posted by Jordan
I know what you mean, Tom, although I don't have as many complaints as I did with GT2. The worst thing about GT3's menu system is the placement of the "Preview" and "Race" buttons when entering a race. "Race" should be highlighted, instead of "Preview" - if you hit the wrong one, you have to load the replay, go back, and then load your race. :mad:

Oh my gosh! I do that ALL THE TIME. And the Options menu should have more options. I'm big on options, you know (: Like the transmission setting for Simulation - there should be an addition option to "Ask before every race", just incase you like to mix it up sometimes. And the selection should be used in arcade as well.

There's just too many moving things in it. KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid.

Here's a rant by a longtime Apple user and Macintosh programer about his similar experiences with OS X (pronounced: "oh ess ex" contrary to Steve Job's demands that people call it Mac OS 10. IT'S NOT MAC OS DAMNIT! IT'S BSD!): http://www.eblong.com/zarf/osx-log.html

It's a bit amusing if you've ever had a chance to play with OS X. The author is dead on for most of his points, but I still think he is a complete dumb ass.

~LoudMusic

Back