You know when you're a Geek when ....

• Thread starter frestkd
  • 9 comments
.... you hook up your PS2 on your computer!!! I have a WinTV PCI TV Tuner Card by Hauppauge!

Kristof

Attachments

• gt3-smll.jpg
    gt3-smll.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 122
And before anyone gets all excited and asks, "How did you get GT3 to play on your PC?" I'll just point out that the signal is going through a TV tuner card. It's not a PC version of GT3 and it's not an emulator.

Originally posted by frestkd
.... you hook up your PS2 on your computer!!! I have a WinTV PCI TV Tuner Card by Hauppauge!

Kristof

Well if they read his first post they would know that.

Congratulations on the uh, card!

Now if only I could find a host for my GT4:P vids....

Note the edit to the first post idiot*

* I'm not calling you an idiot, just shortening your name :P

How did you actually connect it? I have a PCTV Pro TV Tuner card and can't actually get around to connect my consoles/TV to my PC because I don't know how...:|

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
How did you actually connect it? I have a PCTV Pro TV Tuner card and can't actually get around to connect my consoles/TV to my PC because I don't know how...:|

Ok you need ...

1 PS1/PS2 Yellow/Red/White Cable
2 RCA Jack Single Couplers, or 1 Dual Coupler
RCA Part Number for the Dual Coupler is AH210
1 RCA Red/White Plug to Headphone Jack Cable

On most TV tuner cards there is a yellow RCA video in plug, and a headphone type audio line in plug. You need to connect the audio side of the PS1/PS2 cable and the RCA to headphone cable together with the dual coupler/single couplers. Plug the video side of the PS1/PS2 cable to the video in plug on the tv tuner card. Then plug the headphone jack in the audio line in on the tv tuner card. I got pics, and yer on yer own for the TV tuner card software.

Kristof

Attachments

• ps2totvcard1s.jpg
    ps2totvcard1s.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 90
Back