You know you have no life...

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 17 comments
Seen it. The guy's a SM3 God.

I honestly don't believe he used any game genie, or any form of cheating. He's just that damn good after playing it for years, and years, and years, and...

New to me. It seemed like he didn't play through half the game! He must have taken every short cut there was.

SM3 wasnt very hard though. My sis can beat it in an hour or 2 and i can beat it in about 4. You can skip from level 2 to the last level it is just a matter of gunning it through every level until you get that warping chance

500eth post, WooHoo

It reminds me of when I was a kid and had relatively few games so I played them over and over until I mastered them completely (not on this guy's level though.)
To be honest, it's as pathetic as it is impressive to be that good at a video game (let alone one that old.)

My aunt can put anyone to shame when it comes to Dr. Mario for the GameBoy. I've seen her beat the game in about 20 minutes, and then she beats the secret level as well! It's hard to believe she's pushing 40.

Well, I was deciphering the japanese type from the website and the guy with SM3 uses an emulator to play it and has a little bit of cheats going on there, but nothing too serious. It just slows everything down so he can play it at his best. But, man, that is some crazy, crazy stuff.

Back