You Know Your Playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Too Much When...

1. Cops Start Chasing You, But You Think You Have 1 Star On The "Wanted List"
  2. When You're "Wasted", You Think You'll Appear In Front Of A Hospital A Few Seconds Later.
  3. You Think You Are Carl "CJ" Johnson.
  4. When A Gameshark Is Enabled, You Say "L1, L2" And A Desired Car Pops In Front Of You.
  5. You Call Your Friends "CJ", "Sweet", "OG Loc", "The Truth".
  6. You Call Your Enemies "Officer Tenpenny", "Officer Pulaski", "Officer Herendez", "Ryder", "Big Smoke".
  7. You Call A Real Car By Its GTA SA Name. Example: El Camino=Picador.

I'll Think Of More Later. You Can Make Up Some Also.

when u do ur business with a prostitute and thn shoot her to get ur money bck

...while racing in GT4 you press the triangle button in order to get out of the car and steal AI faster car.

...while racing in GT4 you press the D-pad to select another radio.

McLaren F1GTR
:lol:

Good one. 👍

Almost true actually.
I was playing Silent Hill 2 and found myself pressing the triangle to borrow one of the cars parked on the side of the road.
That didn't work of course, though that would have made the killing of all monsters much safer and quicker.
:D

WeAreN1nja
When you see another person wearing purple and your very first instinct is to go kick their a$$.
:lol:

Well that happens to me, but it has nothing to do with GTA. I mean, purple clothes? :P

When your being chased by cops for punching random people on the street, and your looking everywhere in your car for an unwanted cheat...and you have to get out and in again to refresh your NOSSS

Wrong forum but anyway ...

When you can eat 10 large McDonalds meals before throwing up ...
When you got to a Barbers expecting to come out with longer hair.

Blake

When get out of your car at a set of lights, pull the fool next to you out of his nicer car, hop in a drive away ( while changing stations from that punks weak music ! )

When I'm driving down the street and see a black minivan and think 'hey, those are rare, I should steal that'. True story.
These, I made up:
-You wander through your neighbours backyards looking for guns.
-When you find your car stolen, you walk around the block so it'll respawn.
-You think dating six girls at once is perfectly normal, but kind of a hassle.
-You start a fight with someone much bigger then you, then hit R2 to pull out your Desert Eagle. Wait, where's R2? Oh ****.

Emohawk
-When you find your car stolen, you walk around the block so it'll respawn.
-You start a fight with someone much bigger then you, then hit R2 to pull out your Desert Eagle. Wait, where's R2? Oh ****.

LMFAO. :lol: :lol:

Back