You probably know about this bug, but still...

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
Ok. Here it is. This is the bug I was talking about.

151103-ViceCity1.JPG

151103-Dscn0006.jpg

One picture is blurry, not by the camera's fault, but by me. I am still learning how to use it.

You can only attach pictures 102400 KB and below in size. Make sure they are also a JPEG since they tend to be the smallest.

Trying out the new digicam are we? :D

Holy crap. Sorry for the second picture. I was close to getting a seizure by looking at that one. You see, the camera warned me about taking those pictures, but I didnt know. I was just looking at the manual. :banghead:

I may be wrong but I think the bug was he was in that car, hit a jump and bailed out in midair and the car froze up there.

Or I'm not even close.

Is it solid--can you blow it up??

Still, you need to be carrying a certain amount of speed to get up there and if and when you bail, Tommy will fall out rolling and the car will smash into the ground below.
I've had that happen where Tommy pops out of the car and the car remains perfectly solid, like frozen, but only at low speeds.

That's the Unique Jump in front of the Police Station in Washington Beach.

Perhaps it's a Unique Jump-related glitch? Bail mid-slow-mo?

I had that happen once. I got confused :confused: so i pulled out my rocket launcher and blew the car to hell. The dead car stayed in the air but the tires and stuff went every where

Stop Car In The Middle Of The Air
If you hit a ramp and the car barrel rolls, make sure the drivers side is top
then hit the bail out button and you stop mid air, standing on the car.

Works every time.

Back