Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I am planning to start tonight a last 'roulette's' of GT Sport video as I make my final attempts to land the one rare car that we can only obtain from the daily roulette wheel, the Audi Le Mans scratched edition.

I plan to post the video on 31 Jan as my farewell to GT Sport so I will share it on GT Planet when it's reaedy.

I am planning to start tonight a last 'roulette's' of GT Sport video as I make my final attempts to land the one rare car that we can only obtain from the daily roulette wheel, the Audi Le Mans scratched edition.

I plan to post the video on 31 Jan as my farewell to GT Sport so I will share it on GT Planet when it's reaedy.
Ok, can't wait to see it!!

Daily Workout #2272- Peugeot RCZ GT Line 2015 (2020th double) I´m ready for the next set of Weekly Challenges, and I wonder what the last race is gonna be in this time.......

Daily Workout #2273- McLaren 650S GT3 2015 (2021st double) Managed to breeze through those five races without any issues, and even the Super Formula race at the Glen wasn´t even that difficult........

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2274- Aston Martin V8 Vantage S 2015 (2022nd double) We should expect something new from PD this weekend, since there´s an update scheduled for next Thursday.......

Daily Workout #2275- Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 2010 (2023rd double) The presence of the silhouettes from the Genesis and the Bulgari VGT´s were obviously expected, although the third car is a kind of a mystery.......

Daily Workout #2276- Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) 2016 (2024th double) I really don´t think this new update is gonna be a huge deal, compared to the Spec II update, it´s only three cars and that´s basically it, and people were hoping for a lot more......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2277- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD3S) 2002 (2025th double) (Yesterday´s gift)
Daily Workout #2278- Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car (2026th double) (Today´s gift)

Yesterday I´ve managed to beat the virtual gold time on the latest online time trial, and it took a while for me to do it, as it was in a track that I had zero practice on.......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2279- Mazda RX500 1970 (2027th double) (Yesterday´s gift)
Daily Workout #2280- McLaren F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) 1995 (2028th double) (Today´s gift)

I really don´t think anyone is willing to spend an astronomic amount of money just for the early access to the Bulgari VGT, including myself, and why they didn´t just added the car now, instead of making all of us waiting until the end of next month, and all of this disaster could´ve been avoided, and let´s be honest, I don´t think anyone shows any interest for that company anyway........

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2281- Subaru WRX Gr.4 (2029th double) I still haven´t got a chance to test out the Genesis X VGT at the latest online time trial yet, and I really don´t think it´s gonna be an easy task......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2282- Mazda RX500 1970 (2030th double) I clearly have no idea what´s with the game´s obsession of throwing me this car everytime it shows up, and hopefully this was the last time.........

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2283- GT by Citroën Gr.4 (2031st double) The Genesis X VGT really is a tough car to drive, as I did struggle quite a lot at the time trial, as I barely beat the virtual gold time by less than two tenths of a second.......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2284- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) 1989 (2032nd double) I really wished that PD would fix an issue with the game freezing when starting a lap time-trial, and it´s something that PD are completely unaware of.......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2284- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) 1989 (2032nd double) I really wished that PD would fix an issue with the game freezing when starting a lap time-trial, and it´s something that PD are completely unaware of.......
The game froze up when I entered the Monza Group 3 TT, last Sunday night.

DW 1,047- R.S.01 GT3 '16
DW 1,048- NSX Group 3 car

Last edited:
30th of January (before servers finish) I got a 2011 SLS AMG GT3 I think I might keep it 😭, not sure if this will work in offline mode getting the daily workout done ☹️

Attachments

• IMG_8079.jpeg
    IMG_8079.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 4
Daily Workout #2285- Hyundai Genesis Gr.4 (2033rd double) I got another Genesis X VGT from that last "Viewers Campaign" for some awkward reason, and I´m sure I´m wondering why I need two of these......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2286 (Final)- Renault Sport Clio R.S.220 EDC Trophy 2015 (2034th double) So this was officially my last daily workout on GT Sport, as I can´t do it anymore as the servers are officially shutdown as of today, and this also means that this is my last post on this forum........
And here´s a curious fact: I´ve done every single daily workout in the game since I´ve started playing it, which means I´ve been playing this game every single day for these last 6 years......
I also took the opportunity to delete all those duplicates that had liveries on them, which was nearly 200 of them being gone in the process, and I also did bought the Jaguar XJR-9 from the dealership, as I couldn´t get that car in the way I really wanted to......
And now that GT Sport is out of the way, I can fully focus on GT7 from now on........

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2286 (Final)- Renault Sport Clio R.S.220 EDC Trophy 2015 (2034th double) So this was officially my last daily workout on GT Sport, as I can´t do it anymore as the servers are officially shutdown as of today, and this also means that this is my last post on this forum........
And here´s a curious fact: I´ve done every single daily workout in the game since I´ve started playing it, which means I´ve been playing this game every single day for these last 6 years......
I also took the opportunity to delete all those duplicates that had liveries on them, which was nearly 200 of them being gone in the process, and I also did bought the Jaguar XJR-9 from the dealership, as I couldn´t get that car in the way I really wanted to......
And now that GT Sport is out of the way, I can fully focus on GT7 from now on........
:bowdown: 6 years is incredible dedication (or possibly incredibly :crazy: :lol: ).
Congrats and thanks for all your posts on here 👍

That is some dedication!

The only thing I will miss that I never got the Audi Le Mans car with the scratched paintwork on the account that I use now so I will never have the complete car roster for GT Sport as I don't think PD added that one to Brand Central although a friend of mine keeps insiting it was there at one point in the games life.

Hi.
Please help me.
I’m stuck at te Menu book No.15.
Can get further because I missing the Camaro Z28.
Didn’t get him as a gift car, and now I can’t get him.
Please….
This is the GT Sport workout thread friend but from your post I am guessing your meaning the car in GT7.

I take it you've already activated Menu Book 15 as if you had not then the car should still be winnable from the previous menu book, if not then you'll have to await it reappearing Legend Car Dealership, fortunately I think it will be quite soon because it last appeared i January so I think we should see it during April again.

Thanks,
But I reed somewhere that the Legend car dealer is available when you open the Menu book 16, not before 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Back