Your Drawings of CArs

• Thread starter gtfreak2
  • 111 comments
Just put some of your drawings here...
Since I suck I just did this on my computer..

Attachments

• gt1draw.jpg
    gt1draw.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 609
Here's my drawing it's an Opel Corsa (or Vauxhall Corsa) We own a Opel Corsa. PS, someone helped me a little bit with this drawing :D

Attachments

• corsa-.gif
    corsa-.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 517
yeah i saw that on a an other sa like somthing Ballistics somthin but dont remember so there is no way you did that

Originally posted by viperfreak
Here's my drawing it's an Opel Corsa (or Vauxhall Corsa) We own a Opel Corsa. PS, someone helped me a little bit with this drawing :D

aka Holden Barina.... Chicks car :P

Toyota Chaser work in progress...

I'm also doing an oil painting of a drifting FD... painting in very early stages right now

Attachments

• chaser.jpg
    chaser.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 321
nice pics all around here. the TVR is cool, and the chaser is very very well done. I will give you an open invitation to the weekly GTP drawing car competition, this week we are doing a DeTomaso Pantera (slowly doing -__-) just click on the link in my signature to go there. anyone that wants to try is welcome, and there are no restrictions. please, I ask you to at least go and check it ut, we are just starting and we need people there!!! Im glad that there was a thread like this one, so I can announce the weekly comp :D
ah, for an example of what you can find in the weekly comps, week 3 was an A;C Pacer, and here is the winning draw, wich I made :D
021003-%20monster.jpg

well, I hope to see you there, at least some of you, and of course see some of your work gnaw it at the contest!!! thanks!! :D

Cano

Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
If i had a Scanner
I'd scan in the moring
I'd scan in the evening
all over this land!
I'd scan out danger..
I'd scan out waaarning
I'd scan bout the love b/w brother and sister
aaalllll all over this la-a-and
:P

don't think I have time to draw for the competition this week, but I promise whenever I get the chance I'll post some of my work

just gotta dig it back out of storage haha...

Artz

MaN-i-CaN-dRiFt
look man, if you're not going to contribute to this thread then your oppinions are going to be ignored. i got the feeling that you dont have many friends on this forum.

Attachments

• honda_2.jpg
    honda_2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 276
above is a drawing i did ages ago. i thought it was pretty cool. heres another one i did.
i encourage everyone to express their creativity especially if they have a passion for drawing.

Attachments

• draw4.jpg
    draw4.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 276
kikkoman
nice clean lines, and u can definitely tell wut those cars are but maybe next time try to express the form of the car more through shadows and shading to form a fuller more 3 dimensional picture

just my 2 cents

doesn't hurt to try new things! :)

Artz

Originally posted by WhiteSW20
kikkoman
nice clean lines, and u can definitely tell wut those cars are but maybe next time try to express the form of the car more through shadows and shading to form a fuller more 3 dimensional picture

just my 2 cents

doesn't hurt to try new things! :)

Artz

actually, I like how they look without any shading. they look more toony (:

Cano

those look cool, keep your style like that, I like it

Back