Your fastest Quarter-mile car

• Thread starter A.A.Z.
  • 20 comments
Hello everyone.
What's your fastest Quarter-mile car in GT2, and what is its time? Mine is HKS R33 Drag GT-R with 9.513 so far. Which is yours?
I don't pick Escudo or Cultus, because it's too much - Escudo easily reaches less than 8.5 sec. Let's take all the others.

Well in my Subaru Pleo RS I got a smokin' grand time of 18.615 seconds! Then I topped that in my Honda Life RV. YO checka checka cheka out!!! :dunce:

Last edited:
I got gearing luck on R33, but IIRC, this car has sub 9 seconds time.
HKS R33 drag 0-400: 9.144

HKS 180sx drag 0-400: 10.189

9.5 is a really fast time for R34 👍.

Nice one, but you actually can run nines on 180SX - just try to make the gears shorter and start from the second. I can't remember my settings, but I did something like 9.89 once :) Didn't save my game unfortunately.

A small off-topic: guys, those tricks with Gameshark codes (hybrids, hidden cars etc.) are working only with PSOne? Is there any way to use them on the ePSXe, without the original PSX?

Using hybrids...here come the 4's. And you said it was cheating to use the Escudo...:)

That actually doesn't accelerate at all :) I think you met the hybriding glitches, when the tachometer either doesn't work at all or shows some unbelievable stuff, and the car doesn't move. So this is one example of what not to do :)

That actually doesn't accelerate at all :) I think you met the hybriding glitches, it's like when the tachometer either doesn't work at all or shows some unbelievable stuff, and the car doesn't move. So this is one example of what not to do :)

Back