Your fave racing sim for use with a cockpit

• Thread starter vtec_guy
  • 12 comments
Many of you may think the best racing sim for use with a cockpit is one of the GT games, but if you know of one that you prefer to GT and think gives a more realistic or enjoyable feel when used with a cockpit then please let me know. I personally think Toca Race Driver 2 is my favourite game to use with a cockpit followed by GT4 closely beating GT3. What does everyone else enjoy playing with their cockpit?

if anyone else likes Toca Race Driver 2 then maybe let me know what your favourite car/series is in it, I cant wait for race driver 3!!!!

Race driver 3 will be awsome, race driver 1 and 2 are good with cockpit, richard burns rally is amazing. For me its.

1: Richard burns rally
2: Race driver 1 or 2
3: GT4
4: F1 05
5: WRC4

1) GT4
2) Richard Burns Rally
3) Enthusia
4) DTM race driver 2 ( if it supported 900° mode, it would be higher on my ranking)
My favourite part was driving the skyline around Bathurst :)

My cockpit is not adapted for playing PC games (no place to put the monitor),
so that's why there are only PS2 games on my list.

I'd say:

• GT4
  • Pro Race Driver 1
  • WRC - Seeing as that was the ONLY version to hit U.S. shores
  • Dirt To Daytona
  • Pro Race Driver 2
  • GT3

NOTE: Just picked up F1 Career Challenge but haven't had time to play it yet! (DOH!) but am sure it'll rock when I finally get around to putting into the PS2! :D

There's one I forgot about, wrc4, thats a pretty good rally game. Are there any other rally sims about, and can you get Richard Burns Rally on the PS2 because I hear thats the most accurate rally sim.

Yeah Richard burns is on ps2, i have it, i also forgot Enthusia in my list, thats awsome with the wheelage.

bought enthusia today, verdict in progress. So far ill say that im having some serious fun drifting and spinning the crazy little abarth thingy.

i hate all of you in europe.....you guys get all the good games like RBR, Colin McRae 2005, Formula 1 titles, even This is Football 2005.

all we have is F1 Career challenge 2002, Colin McRae 3, WRC 1, and GT4 because everyone here sucks and watches that nascar crap and american football......makes me wanna :yuck: Thankfully enough we at least have Fifa '06

nismo4life
i hate all of you in europe.....you guys get all the good games like RBR, Colin McRae 2005, Formula 1 titles, even This is Football 2005.

all we have is F1 Career challenge 2002, Colin McRae 3, WRC 1, and GT4 because everyone here sucks and watches that nascar crap and american football......makes me wanna :yuck: Thankfully enough we at least have Fifa '06

Yeah, I was totally stumped as to why WRC (I) was released over here but none of the other releases! (Guess they wanted to see what kind of market the US was and when WRC didn't do that well over here, they 2nd guess releasing future version!)

Makes me wanna mod my PS2 and just buy import games!

I love ToCA race driver 2. My fave game tho has gotta be GT4. I CANNOT WAIT FOR TOCA 3 TO COME OUT (FEB '06 is what codemasters say) anywho. my fave car/series. Formula Ford 1600 - Formula Ford Championship. LOVE that series, I don't know why, but it kicks ass!!!

Dave

Im buying Nascar 06 this weekend, headset an all, i think it will be good with a cockpit so lets see how it goes. Also WRC5 will be bought!:D

Back