your favorit car dealer

• Thread starter nice7
  • 11 comments
well, Toyota, but only because they have like 30% of all the cars in the game.
aside from quantity, :ruf:.

The gold medal in my opinion goes to Toyota because they have the GT-ONE, Castrol Supra GT and a tuned (by Tom's) Altezza. The Altezza isn't exactly great, but I like it.

Second place goes to Lotus because of the Elise GT1. This car owns! It has kick arse handling for an MR and can be race modified to whip the other Elise's in their own little competition.

Then probably Honda third for the awesome S200GT.

Fourth place is a tie between Dodge and Shelby. Dodge for the Vipers (all of them) and Shelby for the awesome-looking Series 1.

And back to the East City for fifth place, which goes to Mazda. The RX7 LM and RX7 GT-C A-Spec are Mazda's finest. The GT-C can be tuned to exceed 600+hp.

Finally, sixth place goes to Mini. Those Mini Coopers are the coolest little cars to chuck around.

The Speed 12 sucks in handling, the engine sounds like a train until you get to about 4th gear but the one ting I love about the Speed 12, and so do many other people, is its top speed.

It is also worth 500,000 credits so making money is easy. Win the Laguna Seca race in the GT All Stars and sell the Speed 12.

How can you like the Elise but not like the '12? Just put the dampers at 3, maybe buy an ASM and TCS, and it's handling is great!

My top 5 (so hard!):

1. Lotus....Elise 190 & GT1, Esprit V8 & GT1
2. Mitsubishi....3000GT, Evo, Galant
3. Mazda....RX-7, Miata
4. Nissan....240SX, Silvia, Skyline
5. TVR....Cerbera, Tuscan 6, Speed 12

Back