(Banned)
These simply are my favorits:

Mega puch: up, left, x, triangle, R1, circle, circle, circle, L2

Recruit anyone: down, square, up, R2, R2, up, right, right, up

Slow motion: triangle, up, right, down, square, R2, R1
This one really cackes me up :lol:

Ffffooollllllllooowww mmmeeee dddduuuddddeeesss :lol :lol: :lol:

I find slow motion annoys me.

I like various spawning cheats, and the healh cheats button wise.

ARMAX has many many hilarious cheats, so i use that if i'm messing around most of the time, such as:

Low gravity - makes car crashes hilarious. One car will hit another, and they will both shoot off in different directions. But, this makes stuff slow, so you turn this on with it:

Super fast game - speeds up the game by about 5x.

Combined together, you get more people crashing, and the distance they go makes it even more hilarious :lol:. One other ouch i like, is that motorbikes (unless you're careful) simply do constant wheelies, and then go flying when they hit something like a house, or if they get squashed between a crash with cars, they fly up into the air :lol:. That leads to random cars and motorbikes flying overhead wile you're driving along the road :lol::lol::lol:

The long/high jump makes for great fun in multiplayer, especially when you have rooftop races :D

Can you recruit cops with that code, BTW?

Whoa, I never heard of the recruit anyon cheat..thats so sweet....I might have to take a break from TrueCrime NYC to try'er out !

My favorite Cheat code is: Rhino Tank: circle, circle, L1, circle, circle, circle, R1, R2, L1, triangle, circle, triangle. It's a very destructie machine! You can blow up cop cars with it!

My favourite is the Super-Bunny-hop cheat.
Get on your BMX and jump 44 metres high or even higher! You can do some insane stunts with it.
I actually managed to jump onto the largest building in Los Santos, via other buildings of course. :cool:

Tomski
My favourite is the Super-Bunny-hop cheat.
Get on your BMX and jump 44 metres high or even higher! You can do some insane stunts with it.
I actually managed to jump onto the largest building in Los Santos, via other buildings of course. :cool:

:lol:

Cool dude,

Could you give us the code or is it a AR MAX code?

TwinTurboJay
Whoa, I never heard of the recruit anyon cheat..thats so sweet....I might have to take a break from TrueCrime NYC to try'er out !

Yeah, you just HAVE to try out this one,

There are two versions of this code:

1)If you recruit them, they'll have 9mm guns

2)If you recruit them, they'll have rocket launchers :eek:

Really cool if you aim on someone and fire one bullet, they start an rocket assault :lol:

Back