Your Favorite 90's drift car

Guess it would have to be my Bathurst RX7, or my Lancer Evo T.M.E. RS, easily my favorite 2 drift machines. 👍

The 90s was the best decade EVER for drift cars, so this doesn't really narrow it down. I'd have to go with the Sil-Eighty though, good power curve and awesome handling. My Sil-Eighty holds many records for fastest lap in my GT4 game file.

Wow, a SilEighty holds fastest lap records? All you ever do is drift, isn't it? ;) Mine would be my '96 240SX. Nice and simple, nearly stock, not too fast, not too slow...closer to slow, but it works.

Call me crazy, but I just happen to love drifting my viper GTS, you should try it once, it's underrated IMO... Since it's much heavier, you can pull some really long drifts with it due to the massive amount of momentum that you carry.

well i changed a few answers, seeing all the input made me go back and try out a few things so here are my results:
Best to worst(well not really):

1)sileighty
2)Tom's Chaser
3)FC rx-7 GTX
4)NSX-R
5)s15
6)180sx

yeah thats what i thought...
only 2nd and 3rd g's....

but anyway, I bought an NSX-R in red and tuned it to the closest i could get it to be like the Drift King's NSX. hey, at least I tried!

does anyone have any expierence with the Silvia Q's S13?
i have a flat black one with only 228 hp and im wondering if i should progree with mods or continue working on my sileighty...
any thoughts?
since it is the 90's version.

Latest Posts

Back