Your Favorite Movie Sound Track?Music 

• Thread starter dcgc5
  • 11 comments
United States
South Carolina
I'm talking as a whole here I really enjoy movie scores and sound tracks.I enjoy anything made by Hans Zimmer the most. But also enjoy Star Wars and the Jurassic Park sound tracks. I also think Disney does a really great job on their sound tracks such as Tarzan, Lion King, Tron, Pirates of the Caribbean ect ect.

But I'm sitting here listening to Tron Legacy the entire thing was done by Daft Punk and I think it's honestly my absolute favorite sound track I've heard. So many great songs on it.

It's one of the few movie soundtrack albums I didn't pirate I purchased it about 6 months ago when I rewatched Tron Legacy and I've been listening to it almost non-stop!

So what are some of your favorite soundtracks or scores from movies?

BY FAR, Blade Runner.
It's my favourite movie in every single aspect, including with a lot of emphasis, the soundtrack.
I think that every one of my favourite movies has an awesome soundtrack, being Blade Runner, 2001, Alien and Prometheus the most prominent in my memory.
I have to say that Ridley Scott, along with Stanley Kubrick and Clint Eastwood are my fav directors, and most of the time, their movies have an outstanding soundtrack.

Tron Legacy is AMAZING, the music of that movie is an excellent representation of what Daft Punk can do. They are in fact, also, one of my favourite bands.
For example, Interstella 555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem has Discovery, an amazing album from DP (every single album from DP is awesome, including the last one, a master piece)
From the sky down, from U2 (my favourite rock band) or It might get loud also are AMAZING, musically speaking.
So, yep, those for now 👍

Most Hans Zimmer,Brian Tyler,Steve Jablonski (Transformers ftw).

I'd also say Snitch's soundtrack was pretty decent by Anthonio Pinto (I think)

also Bangkok Dangerous (tyler as well I think)

I don't know if I have a favorite, but I think any of the Transformers soundtracks, or anything by Hans Zimmer or John Williams gets a listen to by me.

BY FAR, Blade Runner.
It's my favourite movie in every single aspect, including with a lot of emphasis, the soundtrack.
I think that every one of my favourite movies has an awesome soundtrack, being Blade Runner, 2001, Alien and Prometheus the most prominent in my memory.
I have to say that Ridley Scott, along with Stanley Kubrick and Clint Eastwood are my fav directors, and most of the time, their movies have an outstanding soundtrack.

Tron Legacy is AMAZING, the music of that movie is an excellent representation of what Daft Punk can do. They are in fact, also, one of my favourite bands.
For example, Interstella 555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem has Discovery, an amazing album from DP (every single album from DP is awesome, including the last one, a master piece)
From the sky down, from U2 (my favourite rock band) or It might get loud also are AMAZING, musically speaking.
So, yep, those for now 👍

I just started getting into Daft Punk a lot more recently. My favorite artist is Deadmau5 and up until the Tron Legacy soundtrack I didn't really like the sound of DP.

But going into Tron I didn't even know that DP did ALL of the songs and I worked at Disney World that summer the movie came out. Since then I've slowly been listening to them more and more and I love Random Access Memories. Every song on there is great in my opinion.

I'd really like to see Joel (Deadmau5) get a crack at making scores for movies. I know he's mentioned a few times thats the next thing he's really like to try.

Lola Rennt - Franka Potente, Tom Tykwer, Johnny Klimek & Reinhold Heil

Bourne Identity, Supremacy - John Powell, Moby

Drive - Various Artists

Those are my top pick.

Back