your favorite NBA team

• Thread starter 1mic
  • 45 comments

1mic

(Banned)
i gotta pick the lakers, then the clippers, then the bay area ballers the warriors :(...
if only they were good!!!!
:mad:

i agree :rolleyes:

ahah j/k vince is pretty sick, specially when he tea bagged some french guy in the summer olyimpics, or however u spell it

this is "tea bagging":
vince.jpg

oh yeah and whitez is a FAG

Originally posted by 1mic
this is "tea bagging":
vince.jpg

:lol:
:lol: That was one of the best dunks I've seen.:eek: My favorite team would have to be the Raptors or the Clippers. I must say I like the Bucks a little bit, only because they got Rafer Alston.;)

Celtics.

Woo!

When they played the Nets in the playoffs, some fan brought a sign that read:

"Will Somebody Please Stab Paul Pierce?"

Yeah what the hell is with that, or like the dunk competition Id love to see Vince and Kobe go at it, and I have to say that I think VInce would win that on.

Originally posted by f1king
Yeah what the hell is with that, or like the dunk competition Id love to see Vince and Kobe go at it, and I have to say that I think VInce would win that on.
Vince and Kobe would be nice, and I agree that Vince would kill......err....beat Kobe though.;):P

Check this out, how about Kobe vs Vince vs Francis vs Wallace vs Shaq vs Webber, I still would say Vince wins that.

Originally posted by f1king
Check this out, how about Kobe vs Vince vs Francis vs Wallace vs Shaq vs Webber, I still would say Vince wins that.
Wallace, Shaq, and Webber wouldn't be too fun I don't think.:( You'd probably just be seeing a bunch of 2-handed(or one handed in Shaq's case;)) dunks. I'd like to see:

Kobe vs Vince vs Francis vs T-Mac vs Main Event vs 5-0.

That'd be totally insane.:drool::eek:

Back