Your favourite Playstation 1 intros!

Here is the idea. Just simply say the name of the game, and post a video of the intro from youtube. So whats your favourite, here's mine...

TOCA Touring Cars 1!

Does anyone else want to share their favourite PS1 intro's...

Always preferred the 2nd games intro more.

and Driver was quite good.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

Gran Turismo 2

Well that is the only video i can think of now....

Nah, once Namco started to add that annoying voice to the game, was when it all fell apart. I really liked the RPG element of Type 4 and I loved the minimal cyberpunk utopian art style of Type 4 and RR5 (and the Ace Combat series). RR6 and 7 threw those concepts out the window.

Hah, I always liked Jade Cocoon too. It was always in the bargain bin too, I guess no one understood it :(

Hah, I always liked Jade Cocoon too. It was always in the bargain bin too, I guess no one understood it :(

That's a shame. :indiff:
I actually bought it brand new, after I played the demo at a toys 'r' us when I was in prolly 7/8th grade. :)

Nah, once Namco started to add that annoying voice to the game, was when it all fell apart. I really liked the RPG element of Type 4 and I loved the minimal cyberpunk utopian art style of Type 4 and RR5 (and the Ace Combat series). RR6 and 7 threw those concepts out the window.

You may be right but they added to the gameplay in 7 and i guess that part is what I enjoyed more. Timing and rhythm were key to domination in 7.

Ummm... anyone recall this little obscure game ;)

It's a little dark unfortunately so some of the sub scenes are kinda hard to see.

You can't deny it.
Ahh.. The memories of this game. I remember playing it with my dad when he got me a PS`one for Christmas. I was in kindergarten or in first grade. I sucked at it I guess. My dad always won. But, God, this game was/is awesome. And the intro is so good. Put it at 00:10 and at 13 there is a quick flash of a Ferrari, thats the best scene of the game. This game was so good when it didn't have any Civics. :/

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f0uIta0_3wk

I don't know how to put a video..

I have to say that Soul Blade was certainly the best. Excellent music and cutting edge CG, for the time.

Tekken 2 and 3 weren't bad. But it just didn't have the presence that Soul Blades intro did.

In fact, I liked it so much I actually recorded the music and converted it to MP3. :D

I totally forgot about this game. This NEEDS to be remade or put on PSN, something! Imagine this game in 1080p at 60 fps? Radical, isn't it?

Totally epic PSX game.

I totally forgot about this game. This NEEDS to be remade or put on PSN, something! Imagine this game in 1080p at 60 fps? Radical, isn't it?

Totally epic PSX game.

The CGI work was amazing, I just felt the suspense from watching it, but it's short...

Epic yes, though i think it would have been better if they had expanded on the History of the game a bit more.. I mean All we were toldwas that there was a war between the earth and the moon in some time in the future. You pilot a strange ship which got the name Einhänder...

And at the final stage, there was little information as to the EOS ships attacked you.

I'm not sure but i'll Count it as at that point the selene forces backstabbed you, a month later, you come back and take 'em down and Hyperion as well.

Back