Your favourite Stock drifter

Well my first one was a
Nissan Skyline N1 w/ N1's because it has great power and transfer

thers a lot of stock cars that can go sideways really nice :) Id probably go for S14 or FD w. N2's as well but since I tried a STOCK '91 Aristo (lexus GS300) w. N3's I cant choose anything different 👍

lol, I'm weird, I have issues drifting FR's but absolutely no troubles drifting most 4WDs =D

I find FR's spin out too much for me, but for the 4wds (Subaru Impreza as my fav).

The subie for me is light enough, has good grip so I wont spin out or slide...off the course, and easy recovery if I do manage to spin out somehow...

Stock 1998 Impreza ftw ;)

Project.D
04 S2K on N2's = Perfection
i like the AP1's(first model, 99, 00 might be included) better, they get sideways easier.
but the amuse s2000 street is nice on n2 stock, regular s2000 on n1's is nice also.
suzuki gsxr0/4 is nice with n2 also.
the tacoma is pretty nice on n1's.
i could go on forever, but im not. since i am on xlink alot, im very used to stock cars, and have found many i like.

I've just introduced myself on the relevant thread and mentioned this...

Stock M3 CSL with N1's is awesome.
It's really progressive in everything it does so it doesn't bite back the other way too hard - which is very good thing when you're learning to drift.
An evening spent hanging it out round Grand Valley set me up very well for a go in the D1GP RX7 which was MUCH easier after the CSL that it was before.

darkblueturbo
I've just introduced myself on the relevant thread and mentioned this...

Stock M3 CSL with N1's is awesome.
It's really progressive in everything it does so it doesn't bite back the other way too hard - which is very good thing when you're learning to drift.
An evening spent hanging it out round Grand Valley set me up very well for a go in the D1GP RX7 which was MUCH easier after the CSL that it was before.
I agree but its a bit heavy and seems like a AWD IMO. But the M5 is a little heavier

It's slow and easy to control when it's in the slide - maybe a bit of weight reduction would be in order to make it a bit more agile.

Not sure what you mean about the AWD feel though. Haven't tried any drifting with an AWD car yet so can't really compare, but driving for grip it feels much more adjustable with the throttle than the AWD Impreza's and Audi's - which seems to translate well when it's going sideways.

I couldn't really say my favorite Stock Drifter.
I'm too used to drifting tuned rides.

If I was to say it, then it'd be a WRX, just about stock because it's the first car I drifted.

I like the Nissan 240SX '98 w/no aids and Econo Tires (N1). I like to take it around Hong Kong every once and awhile, slow speed drifts are fun somethimes :)👍

Well recently I started palying again because a guy I know who likes racing (he was a joy rider or something when he was younger wont tell me :P) he couldn't handle the EVOs on clubman 5 so we did my favourite Trial Mountain with RX-7 Bathurst's on Sports:Medium personally I haven't tried the car on others but I enjoy the car on these since I do this for getting my car to drift::

NO AIDS!!!11!11!!11!!
1. Fient{sp?} (turn right abit before I go into a left turn [hey you did say so begginners could see didn't you? If I just saw that out of tiredness I'll just delete the bracketed bit])
2. Let off the gas
3. Handbrake into the turn
4. Lay onto the gas

I do this in 3rd gear all the time on Trial Mountain since I perfer it for drift practice. My method though allows me to have to use little to no coutnersteer dunno about others. (For those wondering I won the race)

The Nissan Z32 or Z33 with N1's or any of the S2ks with N1s or Supra or Any RX-7 or Silvia's S14 and up but I need the R34 to have N3's unless its a small course. However I really can't decide between those, but for a nice little challange the SRT10 with N1's is very fun.

Thatman
The Nissan Z32 or Z33 with N1's or any of the S2ks with N1s or Supra or Any RX-7 or Silvia's S14 and up but I need the R34 to have N3's unless its a small course. However I really can't decide between those, but for a nice little challange the SRT10 with N1's is very fun.

can the srt10 actually turn with n1's?
or any other car for that matter

Suzuki
i like the AP1's(first model, 99, 00 might be included) better, they get sideways easier.
but the amuse s2000 street is nice on n2 stock, regular s2000 on n1's is nice also.

... since i am on xlink alot, im very used to stock cars, and have found many i like.

I agree!

Back