Your First Car???

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 448 comments
i think the best car to start with once you have 18,000 cr is the first mazda miata. has 120 hp and for ONLY about 7,000 cr you can get that baby past 200 hp. whats your opinion?

Win all the golds for the B license and win the MX-5 Miata RS and use it. It won't cost you a dime just time.

Other than that get the Toyota Trueno Sprinter and fix it up!!

The best way, but not the easiest is to get all Golds in the licenses and then you've got 18,000cr to mod that car. The Mazda RX8 is a good easy one to win.

All Golds on B License -- Mazda MX-5 Miata LS

All Golds on A License -- Mazda RX8

All Golds on IB License -- Nissan Z Concept Car

All Golds on IA License -- Aston Martin Vanquish

All Golds on S License -- Dodge Viper GTSR Concept Car

All Golds on Rally License -- Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype

Buy the Miata do the upgrades as you can afford them.  It's really really hard to get a free car in the license tests.  You'll spend less time winning the races, and there's planty of races the miata can enter.

the mazda mx-5 is a good car to start with ...if you look around there are a lot of threads about this and many many opinions but i think overall the mazda is everyone's best starter car ..hope i helped though josh did pick the tuerno ..but in the sunday cup i think you can win an updated version of it anyway so ..i think the mazda is the best bet

Toyota Turendo....or whatever its called. Its an 80's car and when u turbo the bitch - u can get 200k (Cr.) for the 80s race.....but now that my game is F00ked ill try and start with the zoom zooom.

Definitely the Miata.
It's also an 80's car, as well as, Roadster, Fr, And Probably Turbo.
(These are all races you can enter with it).
So it's versitile, it's also light weight.  Helps with handleing.

I started with the miata and i kicked @$$ with it,  gets great acceleration when fully turboed out with some decent tires.  handles great too.  After u win enough cr. with this car buy the mustang svt cobra r (31,000) and u will kick serious @$$.  U can use the mustang in all fr races and the stars and stripes (i won my first endurance race at super speedway with it which got me the corvett c5r and 200,000)

i started out with the miata also, then i next bought a camaro ss and suped it up.... my camaro now has 700+ hp and i won many races with it

i have the answer for you start with the suxuki alto works, then when u have completed the sunday league and lightweight, try getting an MX-5, then you can enter alot more races, its what i did and it worked i have completed begginer league.

I started with the toyota sprinter, but know what I know now I would have definately started with the Miata (J).  If I remember, I used the Sprinter to make enough money to get the Miata.  :)

I started with the miata mx-5 also.  It served me well, i don't remember losing any races with it.  You can get pretty far with it without having to upgrade also.

Sprinter Treuno.  Cause the car rank 1 for starter.

1 Sprinter Treuno                                
2 Alto Works Suzuki Sports Limited      
3 Vitz RS 1.5
4 Demio GL-X

I went ahead and won the mazda miata mx-5 and then decided i wanted to start the game off to an easy start and i went and got the Mazda RX-8 in the a Liscense gold tests.

It's a great start. I used it to win all the races i could win with it. Then I sold it for 75k and pumped up an R34 Skyline :)

Mazda MX-5 Miata LS....the one u win for the gold on b
license....won all the races i could w/it then went w/the
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune......that u win at the 80s Sports Car Cup in the AMATEUR LEAGUE

:lol:

Back