*Your First Hybrids*!

• Thread starter Cobraking
  • 20 comments
When you get a Sharkport Cobraking, it has some saves on it already, some are from GT3 and have tons of money (at least it says so since I havent tried it)...

Originally posted by Cobraking
i wanted to be able to make easy fast hybrids and make all my licences gold and etc. 10 trillion dowllers and stuf

U can edit things like wins/losses, days and money with MK's using the 304 edit function.

Cobraking, u dont have to get AR2 for golds and 10 trillion dollars, but for Hybrids u need AR2 but i got AR and it's working perfectly fine for me, well.... sort of. but i'd rather have AR2

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
Cobraking, u dont have to get AR2 for golds and 10 trillion dollars, but for Hybrids u need AR2 but i got AR and it's working perfectly fine for me, well.... sort of. but i'd rather have AR2

U most definately do not need an AR2 to hybrid. Using an Xport/sharkport with MK's program is way easier, but U can do it with an AR2/GS2/CB2.

my first hybrid was a lancer evo w/ 3000gt tires, engine, brakes, and whatever else, pumped up to about 1700 hp and an insane amount of df and grip, then i built a pt cruiser w/ a viper engine, F1 tires, F1 brakes, made it RWD, 1900hp, massive grip and df...that thing HAULS. haha, watching the replay it feels like youre watching it on fast forward

Originally posted by Cobraking
What was Your First Ever Hybrid?

BTW: Can i use cheats with Sharkport like get all golds in all the licences?:D
- Cobraking
Viper GTS, then Du did a few mods an made it an 5,000 mph + rail burner

The PSX had a thing called a DEX Drive to transfer the mem card contents to your PC. Don't know if U can still get em. Maybe on ebay.

a mini with 500,000hp but it was too easy to spin out the n i put f1 tyre on it and changed the tranny and it goes 816kph and doesnt turn excellently but still pretty phat:lol:

oh and i chopped off 492,000hp and it still mega fast

Back