Your Forza 2 car pics

United States
New Jersey
PLease post you Fm2 pictures of your custom cars, When I figure out how to do it i will. and How do I put a picture from my computer or 360 on my car?

I think he's talking about saving a picture onto your 360 and them pasting that picture onto your FM2 car, simple answer is you can't. Certainly not without modifying your machine, so no you can't. If Turn 10 did allow that it could potentially open up legal complications in making it too easily for people to use unlicensed logo's and such. By limiting what you can do to replicating thoes logos shape by shape, they are avoiding a potential can-o-worms.

Aaah... Yeah, you'd have to make them manually, like that Yoda on the car in the FM2 thread....

Yes, that's why I personally won't put hours into making an art design like that. People may enjoy doing it, and may add to bragging rights, but that's not what I would rather do.

Ok, tommorow I will send pictures of my lancia delta with a sweet custom paintjob. I even put the gtplanet.net logo on the back:tup:. I have a few other cars but they look stock so I wont send any pics of them unless i get a good one while drifting or something.

Here's my GTi. :D

forza2handlervp7.jpg

Slicks, Rollcage, turbo, and 433hp. :D

FWD :D I may swap it for the AWD drivetrain after I get a shizton of money though. I'm saving up for cars at the moment.

I have a better idea for this thread...First off, have a mod come in and delete those first posts. Then have an index of each user in the first post and let us each use a single post to show off our garage.

Or we could leave this a seperate thread just to show off FM2 pics, and create a new thread with your idea. Call it the FM2 Garage thread or something like that.

Or we could leave this a seperate thread just to show off FM2 pics, and create a new thread with your idea. Call it the FM2 Garage thread or something like that.

Sounds good to me. Random shots here, your cars in the other thread.

Any volunteers to create it?

Sounds good to me. Random shots here, your cars in the other thread.

Any volunteers to create it?

I'll do it. Any ideas on a specific way to set it up? We should get that straight before we create the thread.

My new D Class racer
forza2handler2ab3.jpg

Yo MistaX and Matt Keller good racing today.👍

Here are my cars...

The Eagle Talon is mildly tuned with few horse power mods but alot of "everything else" mods. Its an A class.

The MkII Golf Is mediumly modified I made it 4 wheel drive and I made alot of mods to it but there is alot of room for power, but it is a sweet car that kills lambos and ferraris. It has about 400hp and it too is a class A.

The Delta is basically stock and is a class C killer. That car is great and handles like a dream.

The M3 E36 I just won from the auction house and it is stock but I have big plans for it. I will over haul it and make it my drift car.

Oh, Also I only have these cars because I sell like every car or just give them away because I only like cars that I want or have already tuned. Its kind of like an OCD with video games.

I'll do it. Any ideas on a specific way to set it up? We should get that straight before we create the thread.

First off, make sure you put some rules in place. Should we allow conversations about the pics? In my opinion, I think you should have to post your own cars before you are allowed to comment on others, just so people don't pop in and say "Oh, nice GT-R!!1, can you convert it to RWD?!?!?1" and random stuff like that. Keep the discussion solely on what cars you own, how they handle, etc.

Then have a list (sorted alphabetically) of all the users linking to their garage within the thread (which would be their first post). And as for the garage posts, they should look something like:

Car1 (Class, Performance Index) Laptime*
Drivetrain, Horsepower, Torque, Weight

[thumbnails!]

Information about the car, how it is tuned, general opinions, etc.

As for the laptime, I thought it would be cool to have a test track that we can all agree upon to compare cars. I think Mugello or Sebring would work well, but we should decide on that before we do this.

Some of my wonderful accomplishments today:

Smokey: My own personal Police Car.

Sexbox: A joke car my brother and I were messing around with. I won't keep it this way for long... I like the car too much.

...I got to play with Kaisu for a moment, but it was getting late...

Got the game today. Heres one of my many cars

628 HP RWD F20C Powered Civic VTi
f28fdb2d-3e6b-46d2-b383-4a44d656072.jpg

civiceg1.jpg

20593bc3-99b3-4ef3-bf15-bc6e82bc72d.jpg

racecivic.jpg

BTW i have no idea why the pics look so crappy, it looks much better in the game

Nevermind, I didn't realize it took a little while to upload to the Forza site.

Anyways here it is, 725 horsepower turboed Solstice. The license plate still need a bit of work though.

93cc71403e5a4dfaad651f9gf9.jpg

88116ecbe92a4904844de91gb6.jpg

If you're connected to xbox live, when you save a picture itll ask you if you want to upload it, then just press A.

If you're not on live, get on, then go to options, go to your pictures and pick which one you want to upload to forzamotorsport.net, then log into your xbox live account there and click and you should be able to get them off the site.

Back