Your GT5 moment of the day!

• Thread starter Basilea
  • 64 comments
Only moment I had today was flying through the tyre barrier on TGTT in my 350Z Concept LM race car and been overtaken backwards by a mate in an X1 lol

Turn out he dragged down the runway then handbraked it 180 n used the momentum to catch me out....I chuckled quite a lot as it passed me :)

Ive never attempted it, I thought you had to get the exact time...i was like nope

It was much easier than I thought it would be, I managed to beat the target time by about 4 seconds. Getting a clean lap on the Nurburgring in the GT-R was a pretty satisfying experience.

Finding out they bought over some new colour Mazda Carol's into GT5 from GT4, that was epic!!!

weigert
My only GT5 moment of the day was beating the GT-R lap record on the Nurburgring.

Hi there, I did a 7.28 then exited and didn't get the trophy. Arcade version, valid lap. What did you do once the lap finished?

Hi there, I did a 7.28 then exited and didn't get the trophy. Arcade version, valid lap. What did you do once the lap finished?

That seems quite strange. After I completed my lap I carried on round the first corner again to see if I could beat my ghost, then I decided to exit the Time Trial and I received the trophy a few seconds later.

That seems quite strange. After I completed my lap I carried on round the first corner again to see if I could beat my ghost, then I decided to exit the Time Trial and I received the trophy a few seconds later.

I thought you could only get it in time trail ?

Anyways, back on topic -- My moment(s) was golding about 20 license tests including IC10,3; S4. Only 2 more to gold now.

Definately has to be getting the Rollover trophy from not flipping at all. Seriously. Just racing my friend's X1, and cutting the corners on Circuit de la Sarthe [Leave me alone, I was bored and felt I needed a +50 second finish time against the other cars]. Worked perfectly. At the corner after those, I randomly get the rollover trophy. After 20+ minutes watching replays, I never lifted off the ground.

Watching remote b-spec races! They are really close and there is action on the tracks, never thought and now happy I figured out before I'm level 40 at b-spec...

Winning the X2010 Challenge. All bronze, but nobody cares. XD

It's so frustrating to get things wrong even though I got teh right formula. ABS 10, Steering sensitivity 6, Everything else off. But it took me over 2 hours to get things right. -_-

A few minutes ago I was just racing the new seasonal events in a Gallardo LP-560. It was the Trial Mountain event. On the last lap, at that final chicane with the steep hill on the side of the curb, I cut it too much and hit it at around 125 mph. I rolled my car three times and crossed the finish line while rolling. It eventually cut to the A.I. driving while I was still on two wheels. I was driving in cockpit view when it happened.

I had to watch the replay again. It was amazing. Probably my most epic finish to a race ever.

DO A BARREL ROLL

...in a Lamborghini and win!

crosswalledplz.gif

Last edited:
Watching remote b-spec races! They are really close and there is action on the tracks, never thought and now happy I figured out before I'm level 40 at b-spec...

I was doing the same thing for the last couple hours since I was on the phone with a friend. They're more exciting than I thought, especially LeMans without the Esperante.

The gold trophy showing up after gold lad at sazuka. Wining the 24 hour le mans racing in the Audi R10 after being 1 and a half laps down for the frist 12 hours. such a beatifull race, realy gives u a since a feal for wat drivers go threw racing threw out the night and seeing that sun rise up WOW!. Geting platinum 2 weeks ago.

Back