Your OWN Car Replica!

• Thread starter GeeUK
  • 50 comments
You may have noticed the thread which relates to replicated tuner cars, now how about we replicate our OWN cars in the game?

I own a Toyota Glanza V Turbo in black which has the following modifications:

Boost, A/F and oil temp gauges
Nardi steering wheel
Razo gear knob
Razo Pedals
Razo light weight rims -Buddy Club P1 Racing II waiting to go on
D2 coilovers - arriving next month
Rear seats removed

HKS FCD
HKS actuator - waiting to go on
HKS airfilter
Full exhaust system, including decat
SARD RRFPR - waiting to go on
GReddy auto timer - waiting to go on
GReddy PRofec B-Spec II boost controller - waiting to go on

Now, obviously some mods can not be replicated, but for those we can not replicate, I was thinking we can substitute them for others mods in the game that can get us to the same/close to our actual power figures?

I will be getting my Glanza V rolling road tuned shortly, so I will know what power figure to work towards in the game.

What do you think?

christofire
GT4 has neither of my vehicles, so it's somewhat harder for me. 👎

Sorry, I was going to post that you car would need to be in the game, but I thought this would be rather self explanatory! :scared:

The closest car to mine in the game is the BMW 2002 Turbo... although my car is an '84 and not a '73. And it's an E30 instead of an E2.

Oh well... :D

Hmm, not looking good so far?

There are so many cars in the game there must be some people on here with the same cars in a tuned state? Well we'll see how it goes.

I'm going to play GT4 and see when my Glanza V in black turns up :crazy:

I made a replica of my dad's Acura RSX Type S. I put sports suspension and N3 tires on it. It's as close to real life as I'm going to get, since in real life, he has some suspension mods on it and Goodyear Eagle F1's.

I have an Opel Corsa '02 :bowdown: (my father has not me) and ours is 5 doors not 3 altought it's the exact same car.
I also have a Mitsbishi Pajero sport wagon '99 model so the closest car in GT4 to mine is the Pajero Rally Raid Car :D

Realistically, most of the cars in the game are out of the reach of most of the people on this forum, and the used car lots don't have the widest selection of cars.

kylehnat
Realistically, most of the cars in the game are out of the reach of most of the people on this forum, and the used car lots don't have the widest selection of cars.

They dont have to be the wildest cars like R34's etc.

Like me, I have a Glanza V, which is fast in real life thou!

My current car is a Toyota Celica T-sport, however its the '04 model year version so the game car is slightly different, also mine is metallic green (again not avaliable in game).

However one of my old cars is in the game, it was slightly moded in real life and I have built it.

Nissan Primera GT 2.0e, in black with sports exhaust/air filter and uprated brakes.

Lovely car in game and real life.

Regards

Scaff

the "240sx" doesnt sport the "awesome" ka24de we americans got...

closest thing would be a silvia q's 91 although mine is a fastback.

kyb agx adjustible shocks
tein s tech progressive lowering springs
cusco strut bars
falken ziex 512s 205/60/15
K&N drop in
Denso Iridium

sport sus, sport exhaust/airfilter and n3 tires in gt4 i guess. also, some old school 5 spokes that came with the car when i bought it (sprayed gunmetal now)
too bad theres no displacement increase for the extra torque gap from 2.0 to 2.4 liters

seeing as how i just last week bought an f150 lightning off a used car lot...this is pretty easy.

previous to that, however, i had a 93 toyota camry, and i found a car in the game close enough to that, the 89 carina, and i found the enkei wheels i bought for it so i had a pretty close replica of my real life car.

but now, all i needed to do was buy a different lightning in black as my old one in the game was red

My previous car, or a version of it, was in GT2. The closest GT4 gets is the Nissan Primera Te or Infiniti G20. My Sentra was lighter, though, and A/T.

My current car is sorta in GT4, to simulate it, I bought a Mazda Protege, swapped for a close-ratio tranny (which, oddly enough, tops out at my car's speed limiter), added 65 kg of weight, and N-tires. Also hunted and waited for Jaguar XKR mags in the used car lot, as the design is almost exactly the same as on my (stock) car. Can't do anything about the fact that my RL car is a Ford rebadge, though... :(

I've tried simulating the actual transmission ratios, but since my version has more torque and less hp, with a tranny optimized to take advantage of the torque, it makes the high revving, low torque Protege in the game a bit slow.

Funny thing... my real-life car accelerates just as fast as the game version, despite having 25 hp less. :lol: ...stupid FSZE motor... :ouch: ...I'm using my game car to decide what goodies to put on the RL car... as soon as that damn warranty expires... :D

The Celica XX is basically my car.
Differences:
-Celica XX vs. Celica Supra
-hood mirrors vs. door mirrors
-'81 vs. '84
-RHD vs. LHD
-The XX doesn't have fender flares
-Wrong wheels, GT4 has:
69145used.JPG

I have:
69144.jpg

-5 speed vs. 3 speed+ overdrive. I want to just set up all the gears to match and just pretend 5th doesn't exist, but I haven't bothered to look up the ratios for an A43DE yet.
-The XX doesn't come in the right colour scheme (see my avatar)

I could get a semi-racing exhaust to replicate my de-restricted airbox and lack of muffler, but really, my engine's pretty tired and I shouldn't even change the oil if I want my car in GT4 to have it's power output close to the real one.

My current car an 88 Toyota Corona isn't in the game, neither is my old car a 1980 Subaru Brumby ute. My dad's car, a Nissan Primera is in the game but his is completely standard so no mods needed there.

bigjoe
Here is my current ride (2004 Spiral Gray C5 Coupe)
newSig.jpg

Closest I can get is the silver Z06 (which I used to have BTW)

Is that one yours? Did you add the Z06 mesh screens?

Ebiggs
Is that one yours? Did you add the Z06 mesh screens?
Yeah I added the screens (and cut out the fog light surround to get more air to the engine compartment) On the other end I put on the Z06 titainium exhaust. Better sound and better looks.

Excellant stuff.

I am currently still waiting for my car to pop up in black!
Maybe once we have created GT4 replica's, we get get some pictures of them up with our real life pictures of our cars?

Will be cool for those lucky enough who have some rims that are in GT4 or the same design.

My own car and color was in the game (I even used it as my "starter car"), but the interior color is wrong. I think the game only has one color for interiors.

zPhoenix
My own car and color was in the game (I even used it as my "starter car"), but the interior color is wrong. I think the game only has one color for interiors.

Not on some Convertibles. In some of them when you change the color of the car the interior color changes too.

zPhoenix

what car are you talking about? as far as i know(and i have every car in the game), only the carriages, convertibles, and the toyota sera allow you to see their interior. i highly doubt you drive around in a carriage or sera, and if you had one of the convertibles you wouldve known that you can change the interior colors with the exterior.

toke81
what car are you talking about? as far as i know(and i have every car in the game), only the carriages, convertibles, and the toyota sera allow you to see their interior. i highly doubt you drive around in a carriage or sera, and if you had one of the convertibles you wouldve known that you can change the interior colors with the exterior.

I dont think the colour of the interior is any big deal really if your make and model of car is in the game. :sly:

We were trying to figure out how many GT cars we'd owned: I had an Alfa Romeo 1600 GT Junior, which is very close to the GTA in GT4, and I've got a '92 VTEC Prelude. The mate I bought that off has now got a Mini Cooper S which he raves about down in Oz, and used to have a 3.2 911Carrera which isn't far off the RUF BTR. Shame they don't have Alfasuds on the game, all my mates have had those...

toke81
what car are you talking about?
Sorry, I did not realize that comment would spark so much interest so I did not bother mentioning the car. It is an MR2 Spider, Silver Color. The "real" interior should be black. I think the game shows some sort of tan color. Of course, the color difference is not terribly important.

One of the main reasons I ended up buying this car was GT3. I loved the handling of the Miata in the game so when it was time to buy a new car I of course tried it (unfortunately the Miata is not built for 6' tall people... I was lookin OVER the windshield). Then I tried similar cars and settled for the MR2. I was very pleasantly suprised to find that the price was not much more than most family sedans. Even better when this year one of the car magazines run a comparison of all the sports cars and gave it 2nd place. First place was the Boxter, a car about twice (or more?) the price. My undying thanks to GT3 for directing me to the best car I ever owned. :cheers:

Closest car in the game to mine is probably the red Fiat Panda :grumpy:

Even so I upgraded it to 70BHP and did a couple of other mods. But even so, its still far slower than my real life already pretty slow car. I'm always amazed how much wheelspin I can out of my little 1.2i, even when it isn't intentional :irked:

Back